CHAPTER 11

________________________________________________________________________________

(It's midnight......Neil, Avni, Ali, Juhi are going in Neil's car........ as the car is going.....suddenly the car stops........)

JUHI: Arey what happened.....

NEIL: Tyre got punctured.....

( All of them come out of the car and see that the tyre is punctured.....)

JUHI :(innocently): What shall we do now....(Ali removes the stefny and shows her...)...Wow Ali I am proud of you.....

( Avni feels cold....She keeps her hands together rubbing them....Neil sees Avni....He sees her feeling cold...He stares at her.....He takes his jacket.....and puts it over her.....)

( Avni is shocked to see Neil...who put his jacket upon her....)

NEIL: Yeh Neil ne Avni ko nahi.....balki ek employee ne apne boss ko thand lagne se bachane  ki koshish ke  hai.....Nahi tho agar jukham tumhe ho gaya....to ilzam mujh per ayega na.....(both keep looking into each others eyes......Neil goes to help Ali....)

_______________________________________________________________________________

( They all reach Avni's home...Avni is still wearing Neil's jacket....)

JUHI : Aaa gaya Avni ga ghar......

( Avni gets down....)

JUHI : (hugging her).... Thank you, Avni.....Thank you so much...(Avni smiles..)

AVNI : Bye Juhi.....

ALI : Bye bye....(hugging Avni).....I will see you in the office....(they hi-fi)

( Neil is silently sitting in his driver seat and watching all this....)

(Avni looks at Neil....she starts to take off his jacket......)

NEIL : (caring) It's too cold.....Wear it.....When we meet tomorrow in the office...then give it to me....Bye....(he starts the car...and they leave)

( Avni goes inside her home....goes to her home and falls on her bed.....She starts reminds her encounters with Neil....i.e their 2nd meeting)

( FLASHBACK)

{  ( Avni who is wearing a simple and elegant kurthi....is silently sitting in the canteen ......sipping coffee with a book in front of her....suddenly she hears a person saying)

PERSON :(excited) Everyone listen....Neil is taking auditions for his band....chalo come on...Let's go....(most people of the canteen go)

( In the college ground Neil, Ali and Juhi are seen taking auditions of students....But they are not satisfied with anyone......)