Junior Birdsman

Because Robin's been cooped up in the Tower for to long.

Shield had established a perimeter around Hulk. They weren't approaching him they just were keeping everyone else far away. The main Shield deployment had gone to the tower. It wasn't like two or three squads of men would have been able to do anything against the Hulk anyway.

The Sergeant in charge watched through a pair of binoculars.

"Are they Mosh dancing?" Faint strains of heavy metal were playing from Robin's watch. Hulk wasn't smiling or anything but heavy metal seemed to agree with him. Grimacing, roaring and a little smashing seemed to work well with the style of music. Hulk had run, bashed and leaped carrying Robin all the way out to West Hampton over a hundred miles from the tower.

At the tower, Hydra agents were still being rounded up. Millisecond Master was already in handcuffs being carted away.

Ironman had been injured before Millisecond Master had been taken down and he could finish getting his armor on. He was grumbling in the infirmary of the Hellicarrier. He'd felt rather useless in the battle. He'd not landed a single punch. He was tinkering with bits of Dummy while a nurse's aid yelled at him that it was unsanitary.

When the report from Shield came in Tony using his own Holo-watch, re-focused one of his satellites. Tony watched Hulk and Robin. It cheered him up. He gave Dummy's processor assembly a little extra shine. "You did good Dummy. You kept him safe."

Thor just wanted the battle over and he liked battles. He'd heard the report on Hulk and Robin. Dancing was safe. Thor frowned remembering of the drunken brawl the last Asgardian dance he'd attended had turned into. Neither Hulk nor Robin were drinkers but the image of Robin with juice box in hand, cheeky smile in place beckoning to Hulk to bring it on seemed to have routed itself into his imagination.

Bruce Banner was finally brought back to the Hellicarrier tired and disoriented. He wasn't really aware of what he was doing out in West Hampton. One of the Shield agents joked with him a bit about heavy metal and lobbing boulders instead of skipping stones at the beach. He heard Tony was in the infirmary so he went to visit him.

"Hey Big Guy! Where's your little party dude?" asked Tony with a grin.

Tony's face fell when Bruce stared at him confused. Tony pulled up the holo-display on his watch, typed in the code for Robin's tracker. There was no signal. Tony put in a call to Jarvis back at the Tower. He needed more processing power. "Jarvis, Robin's watch, do you keep historical data on his location."

"Would you like to add historical location data to Robin's file? I currently am only connected to his watch when he is within the Tower or if the watch were to send a panic signal. It will drain the remote battery quickly to maintain a connection at all times." Jarvis replied.

"Never mind that then. Can you activate his tracker now?" Jarvis had access to some serious satellite power. Come on... thought Tony.

"The signal is unavailable."

"After the ceiling came down was the watch still working?" tried Tony.

"Yes, I received data until Robin was out of local wireless range."

"Keep trying to connect. Alert me immediately if you are successful."

Most kidnapped kid ever, thought Robin frustrated. It was sad that this wasn't even the first time he'd been kidnapped via submarine. The green with yellow H's meant more Hydra. That meant they likely still wanted the weapons the Avengers had confiscated.

They were nicer than most kidnapers. They'd just taken the watch, his cape and a small vial of blood they'd decorated the cape with. Robin appreciated the pretend violence. It was considerate. They were clearly paramilitary. Back in West Hampton there had been two squads of Shield agents. The third squad had been Hydra in disguise. It demonstrated a scary level of organization that they'd pulled this off while there was still fighting going on at the tower.