Can i paint you?

Liam is 16 and a sophomore in high school. He didn't exactly love learning but he still managed to have good grade. He didn't know how, but he did it.

Theo is 18 and couldn't go to school bc he was homeless and doesn't have enough money for good education. He isn't dumb, but he has the urge to kill someone if he didn't understand something. Maybe thats's because of the fact that the dread doctors wanted to turn him into a psychopath, but hey theo did care for people. Although he ripped the heart of his sister out of her chest. He genuinely believes he is becoming a better person. if theo cared, it was in silence and didn't talked about it, but he showed it in the theo way.

————————————————————————

Liam's POV
It was Monday morning, time to go to school. He was laying in bed finding the motivation to go out of it. He was home alone because everyone was already to work. He wasn't quite quick in the morning, he took his time to get ready.

He heard a car stop right in front of his house. It's Stiles and Scott who pic him up everyday and also bring him back home.

When stiles parked his car, Liam saw Theo's car in the parking lot of the school. He went out of the Jeep and went over to Theo, who was still in a deep sleep. Liam liked Theo as a friend and cared for him, but he can't get the image of trying to kill Scott out of hiss head. Liam tapped on the window and Theo jumped up. He rolled the window down. "What are you doing here, you scared me." Theo said/yelled half asleep. "Checking if you are okay." Theo looked at the boy with sleepy eyes and said: " I'm fine Liam, thank you." "What are you doing in the parking lot of school anyway? Liam asked. "Sleeping" Theo said on a serious tone. " I see that silly.  "Anyways,  you have something to do tonight?" Theo responded: " No not really. Not that i have a home or any friends". " Well than you're coming to my house tonight, see you at 5". Liam said and walked away with a smile. He liked him more than he could tink off, he just can't put his finger on what made Theo so special.

Theo's POV:
It's 4:55pm and Theo is sitting in his car a block away from Liams house. He knows they like each other (in a friend way) but Liam has never invited Theo to his house. "What could go wrong?" Theo asked himself. He drove his car to Liam house, parked his car and walked to the front door to ring the bell. Liam answered the door within seconds. He welcomed Theo inside. He sat on the couch. "Want something to drink?" Liam asked Theo trying to hide his smile. "Yess please, water is fine.' Theo said feeling his heart rate speeding up from how nervous he was. He knew that Liam heard it, it was a little obvious. Liam sat next to Theo and puts the glasses down on the table in front of them. "Soo... What do you want to do?" Theo asked. "Uhmm.... wanna play a game? We have monopoly" "Sounds fun". Theo said with a smirk on his face. Why that smirk, Liam tought. Why that fucking smirk.

Fast forward Liam was winning the game. Theo didn't quite liked that. "If you win i will paint you." Theo said. "You will paint me?" "Yess Liam Dunbar i will paint you... Naked." Liam looked in to Theo's eyes and saw it in his imagination. "Alright. You can paint me."

They both were a bit bored of the game so Liam said: alright Theo, get the paint. I'm bored of this game. Theo smirked. The thought that he was going to paint Liam."

Theo got the paint and the canvas out of his car. He likes to paint, but usually don't has a place to do it.

When he walked back into the house Liam was gone. Theo followed his sent up on the stairs. When he opened the room, He saw Liam stand there. Clothes thrown on the ground. The only thing he has on are his boxers. Theo could see Liams dick trough those but he decided to ignore that. "You ready?" Liam asked. "The big question is are you ready Li?" Liam laughed at his nickname. Theo sets the canvas ready to paint. " are you taken those off or not?" Theo said with a smirk on his face. "Well you have to drop some clothes to baby." Liam said with a laugh. Theo blushed at the word name. Okayy honey wolf, calm down calm down. He laughed and took his sweater and pants off. They were both in boxers now. Theo begins to paint the boy in front of him.

Liams POV:
I was sitting down on my bed hoping this would come out good. I trust Theo he is going to make a beautiful painting of me. Liam looked at Theo who was in his own world and concentration. He looked down and saw Theo's massive yk. Liam looked shocked. "What is it honey wolf. Or should i make it horny wolf?" Liam laughed and said: "Well i think the second one fits the most right now. Maybe when we're done it would be honey wolfs because everything is so sticky. But for now horny wolf is good" Theo smirked and saw Liam's boxers grow. "Really horny wolf, lets see what you can do." At the thought of Liam's level of being horny, he could feel himself getting harder and harder.

3rd POV
Theo stood up and walked to Liam. He sits on Liam lab, face to face. He felt Liam's boner against his. This made him even more hard. He couldn't handle it anymore and pushed Liam on the bed. He began kissing him and grinding on his boner. Liam moaned. And The slipped his tongue in in Liams mouth. Warm feelings were rushing trough Theo's body. A sensation he had neven felt before. Theo kissed Liams jawline and a loud moan escaped Liams mouth. Thoughts running through Liams mind.

"Theo l, fuck me please." Theo didn't hesitated and pulled down Liams boxers. Liams hard dick bounced out of it. The pre-come dripping down his cock. Theo was so ready to give it all. He kissed down Liams belly and teased Liam by licking the tip of his cock. He traveled down and came by Liams hole. He licked it and Liams dick twitched from the lack of touch. "do it!" Liam said. "Do it daddy, i want you inside of me."  Theo didn't let that be said twice and put 2 fingers in Liams ass. He began scissoring  the younger boy. Theo was dripping and puts lube on his cock. He takes the fingers out Liam and put his shiny wet dick to Liams hole. He grabbed his legs and hut them over his shoulder. Without a warning Theo slams in to Liam and perfectly hit the horny wolf his spot. "O my fucking god Theo." His cheeked glowed red from the fast blood circulation. Liam loved the sight of a sweaty horny Theo leaned over him. Theo moved faster and faster. It felt like heaven for both of them. "Theo I'm gonna-" "Me to baby". They were both a moaning mess. "FUCK ME HARDER DADDAY" Liam screamed in pleasure. Theo went harder, as fast as he could. They both felt the knot in there stomach. They screamed and cam at the same time. Theo's white lode in Liam and Liam releasing everything on his stomach.

Theo slows down and they both come back from there high. Liam grabs Theo and put him in his arms. They're spooning. Liam is the big spoon and Theo is the little one. Both realising what they just did. It was the best feeling ever.

————————————————————————

Heyy guys, i hope you enjoyed this story. It is kinda long but okay. This is my first one ever. Sooo... lmk if i should do more.

Leave requests behind if you wanna read something.