"Unnie, I can't just punch them and start a fight? I'm just a scholar in that university and if I got a record at dean's office—" she cutted me off.

"Record my ass, I don't fucking care Seulgi. I told you I'm willing to pay for your tuition but—" I groaned on that statement, we usually fight about this. It's not that we can't really afford to pay but I can't just let the opportunity go? It's a rare offer, a 100% scholarship! How can I say no to that?

"We're not going to fight about this topic again, sister." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just forget who you are? You're a Kang, you can't just let them to treat you like that, in fact you're more—" not that surname again.

"Unnie, I don't want to talk about it. Please, can we just forget what happened and sleep? I'm really tired." I pleaded. It was really a tiring day for me and I'm mentally and physically exhausted.

"Seulgi.." she warned.

"Please?" I glued both of my palm and pouting. Please, work! Please, work! Her face is doing that again, she's falling for it.

"Fine, stop doing that aegyo thing you're scaring the shit out of me." she rolled her eyes saying as I smacked her arm.

"Yah! I'm really cute and it's not an acting, I'm really born with it." I mumbled as she chuckled.

"Oh really? Born my fucking ass, oh crap! I nearly forgot that!" she gasped and hit my head with a table mat. I winced as my jaw dropped instantly when I felt that hard hit, slowly looking at her in shocked.

"What was that?!" I gasped and caressing my head.

"That's for nearly hitting me with a broom stick." she sarcastically smiled and she then pinched my ear now.

"O–ouch! Yah, unnie!" I yelled and smacked her hands away from me.

"And that's for forgetting the ocassion today." she said and I immediately position my both hands like I'm about to do karate.

"Seriously, what's the ocassion?" I desperately asked.

"Did they punched you so hard that you just forget it's your birthday today?" she said in dibelief. W–wait what? Birthday? I immediately looked at the calendar and oh, it's really my birthday today.

But the thing is I don't really celebrate my birthday.

"Unnie, you know it's not my thing to celebrate my birthday—" I was about to looked at her but she's gone infront of me.

"Hush kid, happy birthday." she whispered behind me and I immediately turned myself just to saw her holding a small box while smiling at me.

I hate my birthday but I love gifts, so jebal send gifts to me juseyoo!

"What's this unnie?" I chuckled, glaring at her.

"Are you blind? or just dumb?" she retorted as I glared at her. "Obviously, it's a gift for you. Come on, open it." she excitingly said as I looked at her and the gift and back to her before I get it. I immediately open it and saw a beautiful ornament wristlet.

"Woah, it's so pretty.." I dumbfoundly said while staring at it.

"I know, I found it on our home back then when I'm hunting golds in our backyard and it's supposed to be a promised bracelet but turned out something that I didn't expect." she shrugged as she's looking at the bracelet.

It's not just actually a bracelet but there's this another jewelry tied on it. It's a ring with this dark blue gem on it's middle, wait a damn minute, holy shit? Is this a sapphire? Like a legit sapphire?

"And you found it on our backyard means it's not new? So you're into cheap things now huh?" I teasingly asked as her brows arched.

"You call that cheap? You didn't even noticed that it's not new." she smirked as I rolled my eyes. She had a point, fine. "And don't start with me Seulgi, my eyes is on you starting today."

"Whatever you want, I can't really stop you from being annoying overprotective sister." I pouted as she grimaced like she's about to puke. Tss, this bitch!

"It's because I have a hard-headed troublemaker sister like you." she sarcastically said and patting my head like a child. I was about to pushed it when she immediately pulled her hands sticking her tongue out of me.

"Such a kid." I scoffed.

"Look who's trying hard to pout like a 7 years old kid who just scolded by her mom?" she countered.

"You—"

"Run along kiddo. I still have some business to attend." she said that made me stop in my tracks and pulling her favorite leather jacket.

"You mean monkey business." I chuckled.

"You mean you?" she smugged as my face went down. "I need to go and I swear if I'll see some bruisses in your face again—" I butted in.

"Noted. You don't need to worry." I scoffed as I crossed my arms. She went forward to me and I can't help but to looked at her, she slightly bend her head since she's a little bit taller than me.

"You know what will happen." she seriously said. "Happy Birthday Deulgi, big sis loves you." she mumbled giving me her warm smile as she kisses my head, I send her death glares.

"I know and me too, now shoo! I still have something to do." I playfully snapped her hand away from my head.

"Alright.." she turned away but instatntly stopped in her tracks looks like she forgot something? She glanced at me again and rubbing her chin.

"You forgot something unnie?" I asked confusingly. What the hell is she doing?

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you that you should find a girlfriend because your lovelife sucks! That's all, ciao lil sis." she chuckled and immediately went outside before I can say something. I was too stunned and my mouth went agape while looking at the door who just my sister went out a seconds ago.

"What the—" I scoffed. The audacity to tell me to find a girlfriend in fact that she didn't have one too?

I sighed as I walk towards my room. I should really do some homeworks now, I still have art class to attend tomorrow. I winced, this bruisses are pain on ass!