ocho.

chapter eight

jeongguk went back home. it's saturday, meaning that his friends will come over to his house tomorrow.

he started cleaning the leaving room, sorting out some papers, pens, and other things that he commonly uses while studying. he glanced up for a bit, seeing taehyung walking in his direction, and flopped himself into the couch. jeongguk just smiled at him and fix what he's fixing.

"what are you doing?" asked the boy at his back. he faced him, shrugging his shoulders.

"my friends are going here tomorrow, we're going to hang out." he casually answered and turned his body back to the coffee table.

"can i join?"

"of course, you can. hoseok is excited to see you." a giggle left his mouth.

"oh really? well tell him i am too." taehyung's deep voice said, and closed his eyes to sleep again.

"we're four tomorrow. another friend of mine decided to go here too. will that be okay?"

tae tilted his lip upwards, eyes glimmering. "yes, hun. the more, the merrier."

"thank you so much!"

jeongguk jumped on him and pulled him into a hug. he got confused when he felt his skin, so he broke the grip and stared at his face.

"are you cold? your skin is freezing." he worriedly checked everything, when taehyung stopped him.

"i'm okay, don't mind me that much."

"are you sure?"

taehyung pecked at his lips, assuring him that he's fine. jeongguk isn't convinced that much, but let it slide anyway. he went to lock him in his arms again and ended up closing his eyes with his boyfriend.

-

he woke up from a weird noise coming from his side. he found out he's now on their soft mattress, the television on and taehyung's eyes wide open. he snuggled over him when he heard the sound of a knife clanging over something.

"w-what's that?" jeongguk asked and was followed with a nervous gulp. the boy's eyes glanced over him, filled with darkness and coldness.

taehyung lifted a butcher knife, showing it to him. he stumbled back a little when the older chuckled.

"i found this under the bed, it looks so familiar." he tilted his lips upward, gazing over the sharp object, and looked down at his chest.

"it's not familiar, i haven't seen it. now let me get that-"

"oh why, bun? it looks so familiar. i've seen this before... a year ago. don't you remember this one?" taehyung's innocent orbs darted at his soul, leaving him out of breath.

"i don't remember. can you pass it to me now?"

taehyung just raised his brows and gave jeongguk the knife, which the younger hid somewhere while laying in bed. the older male watched the younger snuggle back to their bed.

"oh.. jeonggukie. i love you."