dos.

chapter two

the clock was ticking, when someone's car stopped in front of the hospital. a man walked out and headed towards the direction where jeongguk is supposed to be meeting him.

he knocked at the door, fixing his sunglasses covering his eyes vividly. a couple of knocks and there was no response. a sigh left his mouth when someone called him.

"so i assume you are mr. park?"

"hey there, dr. jeon."

the boy smiled at him and guided him inside the office. it was glamorous, yet pretty cozy. it's aesthetically pleasing, as there is how neatly things were fixed. that calmed his mind immediately.

they sat down, as jeongguk checked some files before gripping both of his palms together.

"you're a psychologist yourself, mr. park?"

"yes, indeed."

he nodded in surprise and started conducting questions, checking his life's daily basis, and gave him the right advice that helped him cope up immediately.

"you're pretty much different from all the psychologists i met."

a sly smile showed up on the doctor's lips. "i'll take that as a compliment, sir."

"it's jimin for you, dr. jeon." jimin bowed respectfully and stepped outside the room when he decided to stare back at him.

"do you need anything, jimin?" asked jeongguk innocently as his doe eyes stared at the boy.

"i would love to be a friend of yours, dr. jeon." the last thing he said and walked the other path through the exit, a coat hanging from his arm.

jeongguk couldn't help but be happy. it's his first day back here and he gained a new friend. it's been a long time since he had one beside hoseok, and he would love to tell his boyfriend.

he did not waste any time and went home as soon as time strikes 4 pm. he rushed away from the hospital and drove to their house. a dark place welcomed him, so he immediately opened the light and looked around for taehyung.

jeongguk didn't saw him in the living room, so he assumed that he's in the room again. the tv was on when he went inside, seeing the taehyung still laying in his bed.

"yah, taehyung! you've been sleeping all day, you didn't even wash the dishes!" he jokingly shouted at his boyfriend, who didn't even move an inch.

jeongguk sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, stroking the boy's fluffy hair. "ah, you're a heavy sleeper. you don't do anything inside the house anymore."

he looked away thinking, then he grinned. "let me bring you to the living room and i'll make popcorns, does that sound good?"

still, no response. he's used to it, it's not new anymore. the boy doesn't like replying to him, not that he hates it, but he was just an introverted person even around jeongguk.

soon enough, taehyung sat down on the couch, his body immediately falling as his eyes remained closed. jeongguk looked at him annoyingly and started tapping his cheeks.

"what movie do you want? don't tell me i'll choose one again." he chuckled. "well, i know you don't like movies that much. i think alive looks cool."

his finger pressed the remote, clicking the movie on netflix. when the intro played, jeongguk turned on the stove and watched the movie for a little that was visible from the kitchen.

after a while, he joined taehyung at the couch, stuffing some popcorn at his mouth and giggles every time it falls from his mouth. he leaned into him, getting thrilled at what they are watching.

hours have passed, jungkook felt a little sleepy. taehyung usually carries him every time he does that, but being a stubborn boy after years, he's now the one who carries him back to their room.

and that's what he did. he didn't even realize that taehyung fell asleep again. jeongguk laughed at the thought. his boyfriend sleeps early, yet can still be asleep even the whole day. he turned like that after many moments, he's not complaining about it though.

he placed the boy gently at their bed, lying beside him, and pulled over a blanket. he let his warm body hug him, but gave him a quick peck at his lips and closed his eyes.

"i love you, taehyungie. sweet dreams."