tres.

chapter three

like what jeongguk always does, he woke up a little later than his usual sleeping schedule. he wanted to go jogging, it's been quite a while when he did that.

he wanted to take taehyung with him, but the boy didn't even budge and ignored him. well, what can you do? he's been lazy like that.

the airpods were stuffed inside both of his ears as he did a quick stretch at the living room. a pair of jogging pants and a hoodie is cool, the weather is kind of cold. before leaving, he placed the blanket around taehyung's body and turned on the heater. he doesn't want his boyfriend to be cold.

he started jumping as he jogged his way around the place where he lived with tae. some people are seen around, who's giving him dirty stares because of the issue that happened to him.

if taehyung is with him, he would've stopped and glared at them. "i'm not taehyung, he's in the house" he whispered at himself and chuckled.

he become sweaty, and he felt his body got a slight buffer after hours of walking and jogging around. he stopped by a convenient store and bought a refreshing drink. he drank it quickly and felt his breaths calmed down.

his eyes darted down his watch and saw that it's almost 10 am. he still needs to go to work. he turned around but unfortunately bumped into someone.

"oh, i'm sorry mister!"

"dr. jeon?" said with the familiar voice, so he looked up and met soft, hazel eyes staring at him.

"jimin! good morning to you." he greeted.

they talked for some minutes, as they grow closer and closer every time they exchange questions. jimin notice some random smell that lingers around his nose and it kind of bothered him, but he ignored it and just continued talking to the boy. he's sweaty, so understandable.

"uh, i scheduled another therapy later, same time just like the other day." jimin stood up from the seat and fixed the back he's holding, and so was jeongguk.

"okay, see you there then." they bid their goodbyes, jeongguk making his way back home as jimin followed him with his stares and left as well.

jeongguk went back, hearing nothing but squeaks. urgh, the rats. they never go away, always in every single corner of the house.

"maybe i needed to spray them away again," he whispered and made his way to taehyung. he jumped on the bed, not surprised that taehyung didn't even flinch.

he whined and cuddled to him, closing his eyes tight. oh yeah, right. he has an appointment with park. he had to prepare for like, an hour? few regular patients visit his office every day, anyway.

jeongguk moved his body much closer to taehyung, 'till his face was placed at the crook of his neck. he giggled and kissed it lightly. he missed it, though they've been doing it for a couple of years together.

"sleep tight, i love you."