Chapter 5

-Girl with pigtails's POV-

It was a sunny afternoon, which was the time when I scheduled to meet with the town's Queen, Queen Trancy, who was the mother of Alois.

I arrived at her castle and was stopped by a knight. "I'm sorry, young lady, but you shall not pass."
"I scheduled a meeting with the Queen. Please let me pass, since I have an important matter I need to discuss with her." I said.
"Is that so? Queen Trancy!" The knight yelled.
The door opened, revealing a woman with long blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

So that's who Alois gets his appearance from...

"Ah, Lady Midford! You're finally here!" She walked towards me and hugged me, and I gave her a hug as well.
The knights quietly muttered. "You shall pass, Lady Midford..."

~~~~~

Queen Trancy walked me to her tea room, where she usually discusses things with people.

"Would you like some tea, Lady Midford?" She asked.
"Yes, please give me chamomile tea, and please call me Lizzy!" I answered.
"Timber! Bring this young lady a cup of chamomile tea, chop chop!" The servant I assumed was Timber ran to the kitchen.

"So, Lizzy, what was the thing that you needed to discuss that was so important?" She asked, tilting her head slightly sideways.

"W-well, uh, I found your son, Alois, d-dead..." I tried not to stutter, but I did. I sound so unprofessional!
"What?! Where? HOW?!" The Queen was crying, and was begging me for answers.
"I fou-"
I was interrupted by Timber, since he set the tea cups in front of us. Since it was still hot, I took a quick sip.
"As I was saying, I found Alois dead in that one forest southwest of this village, laying next to a well. He was stabbed with a blue knife, that says 'The Azure Village' in tiny letters." I said.
"Do you have it?" She asked. She seemed very interested. After all, this is her son we're talking about.

"Why yes, I do." I reached in my dress pocket and gave it to her.
"Wow..." She grabbed a hankercheif and wiped her tears while she examined the knife.
"This knife is made out of steel and decorated with blue zircon and sapphires. As expected of that Phantomhive boy and his gemstones..." She said.

"So, what should we do about this matter, majesty?" I asked.
"I say we declare war. Nobody messes with the Trancys, and I need revenge."
Her tone was serious and dark.
"Oh, good! Thank you for discussing this matter with me, my majesty."
I stood up and gave a curtsy.
"You're very welcome, Lizzy. Please come back anytime."

----------------
Okay, so, here are the roles who is who in this story:
You as Len
Ciel as Rin
Alois as Miku
Sebastian as Gakupo
Claude as Luka (Sorry xD)
Madame Red as Teto
Lizzy as Kaito
Hannah as Meiko
Queen Trancy as... Queen Trancy

-DaraPhantomhive