Chapter 1

(A/N: Hello! Welcome to my second Ciel x Reader story. This is not a sequel, nor a prequel to My Dear Phantomhive. This story is based on the song "Servant of Evil" by Len Kagamine. I changed up the storyline of the song a bit by just switching the genders, added some lines, adding some of my own ideas, and added some characters from Kuroshitsuji. Watch the video to avoid any confusion. You and Ciel are both 14 in this story, so enjoy!)

Key:
Y/N- Your Name
Y/L/N- Your Last Name

~Reader's POV~

~Dream, flashback; 10 years ago~
You and Ciel Phantomhive were playmates when you two were about 4 years old. We were playing tag until the very sad thing happened.
"I will catch you!" Ciel said. He was it in our game. "No way!" I yelled back. I ran around, while Ciel ran after you. He then tapped my back. "Tag, you're it!" He yelled.

After tagging and chasing each other for about 5 times, we stopped and gasped for air.

"What should we play next, Ciel?" I asked. "I don't know," he replied.
All of a sudden, the 'thing' happened.
Two men with a lady came up to us. Their names were Sebastian, Claude, and Madame Red.

-Timeskip; 5 minutes later-

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Ciel cried.
"CIEL!!!" I cried back, reaching my hand out to him, and he did the same. We failed to hold eachother's hand, since a carriage was dragging me away. Sebastian and Claude were driving the carriage, and Madame Red was beside Ciel.

We got seperated and never saw eachother since.

~End of dream~

I woke up, crying and gasping for air. That dream still haunts me ever since that happened 10 years ago.

I went up to my mirror and brushed my hair. I had an uncanny resemblance to Ciel. Long, navy blue hair and azure blue eyes, as well as the same skin color.
(A/N: Sorry if you are uncomfortable with this! There's a certain part where this is needed.)

I dressed up in a maid outfit.
Today is the day I become a maid at a manor.

When I arrived, I looked up at the manor. It was huge! When I knocked, someone opened the door. It was a boy who wore an eyepatch. He looked awfully familiar.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I will be working as a maid for the owner of this manor." I did a curtsy.
"I am the owner of this manor." He said. He looked awfully familiar.
"Oh, okay Master." I replied.
The boy looked at me a little bit.

"Wait, is that you? (Y-Y/N)?" His eyes widened and gasped. I looked at him and did the same. "C-Ciel? Ciel? Ciel!"
I started crying and glomped him, like I did to him when we were little. Ciel hugged me back.

And now, we are finally reunited, but instead, I'm his maid and he's my master.