THE CONFRONTATION

Start from the beginning

Gricelda beamed a smile and looked at Vir. Malus lean and grab his tie , he tilt his head with his gritted teeth. 

"Tell me honestly , young man. Do you like Aurora Nott?"

"W-what?"

Malus looked away with his clenched jaw. "Just answer me!" , he screamed as his fist landed on Vir's cheeks.

"Come on just tell me before I break your nose."

"You just took advantage of me because I am tied" , Vir laughed and spit a blood on Malus' face. Malus did an uppercut in his stomach which makes Vir spit more blood. 

"That's what you can do? You would just punch me? Let me tell you what , I love Aurora , bro but she doesn't care and to the fact that she is with that blonde guy, Draco . They are together now , I mean dating."

Malus' eyes widened after hearing Vir's word. His feelings are mixed , he just can't accept the fact that Aurora were in the hands of another man and not his. The veins in his neck are showing while screaming at Vir's ears , he was perspiring a lot and felt tensed.  Vir was just laughing as the blood in his mouth are dripping. Vir knows if he speak , he would get Aurora into danger. Malus breath heavily as Gricelda let out a smirk while watching the boys who likes her enemy. Malus become furious and drag Vir at the floor , he gave a repeated punch to Vir to release all of his anger. Gricelda pulled Vir together with his cheer team as a halt since the young man has a broken rib.

"Aurora is mine... she is mine.. Tell me she is mine!" , he laughed and cried so loud at the cubicle. Gricelda looked down and lean at Vir who maintain to smile despite of spitting a blood and a broken rib. He scrunched his face to the pain that he felt and looked at Gricela with a smirk.

"I am amazed that you are still smiling even though you are at the peak of your death." Gricelda look at the wand in her hands sliding her index finger and pointed it at Vir. " Tell me Qualifie what's her plan and why did she enter hogwarts?" , Gricelda squinted her eyes and lean at Vir . "What was the reason!" 

"P-plans? What are you even talking about?"

"Aurora of course! That girl is a pain in the ass that is why I petrified you and put you here also tied you up so that you won't ran away." 

Vir looked at her in disbelief althought he laugh upon realizing that Gricelda spilled her plans in front of him which gave him a reason not to tell anything about Aurora.

"And you really tell me all of your plans which is quite impressive."

"What the hell , Gricelda?" , Malus shouted at the cubicle. He went out and gaze at the two who are doing an interrogation.

"What? I am just telling him the efforts that I did so that he would tell me Aurora's plans. This is tiring!" . Malus looked at him with his serious face and blinked his eyes softly , letting out a deep sigh. "Holy son of- .. Now the plans are ruined!" , Malus shouted. Vir just looked at the two who are arguing with each other , he winked at the girls who are standing at the side and smiled at them whole the two are arguing. 

"Hey! You know what? if you have evil plans with Aurora, don't be a knobhead that I will tell you both because I won't bother telling you anything. " , Vir said and laughed.

"You know what , all of this was just a stupid idea." , Malus beamed a little smile in his face , putting his two hands in waist and let out a deep and calm sigh. "We have to stop this , Gricelda." , Malus ordered while looking at Vir laughing at the floor.

"Hey! You are suppose to tell me Aurora's plan . You should spill it."

"Make me , Gricelda Millicent."

Gricelda pointed her wand at Qualifie. Vir was still laughing while looking at Gricelda , he is not scared of dying just to protect the girl that he likes since he made a promise that he got her.

"Aurora just rejected me and you think you can hurt me?" , Vir gave them his sweetest smile as he saw Malus who was fraustrated with their little interrogation. "Someone is getting fraustrated.." , he teased.

"Okay! I am so done with this shits , let's go girls .,, Including you Malus , leave that guy in here."

Vir just continued to laugh hence tears are dropping in his eyes.  He stopped laughing and realized that everyone left him. He moved sideways to untie himself but it didn't work.

"Heyyy , why are you leaving? Untie me! Hellooooo?"

Meanwhile ,Malus clenched his fists , he doesn't want Draco to get Aurora from him. He believe that he owns Aurora since their first years at illvermony , that Aurora only needed him. He sat at his bed with full of thoughts in his mind. He looked at the picture of Aurora that was shot in her polaroid camera and gave it to him when they are in their second years. A sweet smile appear in his lips as his eyes sparkle while staring at the picture. He slide his index finger at the picture of Aurora and kissed it. His eyes widened , a wide grin appeared in his face , his sweat are dripping in his forehead. 

"She is mine... Aurora is mine.." , he whispered. The guy in shadows appeared while Malus was sleeping. He then saw a magic that was coming out of him while he was snoring. He keeps on talking about Aurora on his sleep , he was positive that the dark magic invaded his body. With the cast of the wand , he removed the heavyness that he feel , the dark magic was gone. Malus opened his eyes cause he sense that someone was in his room. He was sweating and feel his shirt were damp and wet.  

He grab the water in his table and drink it , he then walk around in to his room. He check the curtains , his closet , his comfort room and see no one. 

"What just happened?", he whispered to himself. He then slip into the fame that fell and saw Aurora's face marked with a red pen. His eyebrows furrowed wondering who will do it. He paced in his bedroom , the moment he looked at the walls , he saw the pictures at the wall , mostly it was Aurora's picture.

"What the actual fuck is this?" 

He removed all of the pictures in his wall and torn it into pieces. All night , he just cleaned the mess that he have no idea if he caused it or not. 

"This was insane" , he gasped. He then lay in a startfish position at his bed and glanced at the trash can that was full of photos , he looked at the clock beside his table and see it was 3:30 in the morning. He close his eyes and fell asleep.