Tensions Between Primitives

Start from the beginning

The country will become extraordinarily powerful compared to it's past self.

"What an amazing country that Sovereign Order is. It’s obvious that they have surpassed the Three Great Civilizations. Perhaps the standard of living in our country may, too surpass that of the Three Civilized Areas. Maybe what the ambassador really said was true, they came from beyond the sky and stars"

Kanata said this to his secretary with an excited tone. Ever since the diplomatic mission delegation returned from the Sovereign Order, he was always in such a mood.

"For a country outside the Civilized Lands obtaining a standard of living that surpasses that of theCivilized Area nations, from the point of view of the world, it’s unthinkable. However, the mission’s written report..., No matter how many times I have read it, I honestly still couldn’t believe it. Perhaps if everything in the report is genuine, then I can believe their national power truly has surpassed that of the Civilized Areas."

"Hahaha. I ended up becoming so thrilled. How childlike of me. I felt as if my heart had returned to my time of youth. During my Leadership, the country is developing dramatically fast. Is there any job worth doing more than this?"

Kanata and his secretary looked towards the future of their country, their hearts were excited with hope.

"However, we were really saved by their pacifism. They posses an incredibly large armed force and their laws to prohibit them from declaring war without proper justification. When I imagine what would have happened if they assumed a hegemony over the others with their technology and national power, it makes me shudder."

"That’s true. However, it was unfortunate that they couldn’t export their advance weapons. But with the weapons they currently gave us that they considered as junk and antiquated, then at least the fear of the threat from the Louria Kingdom slightly decreases."

The sun was setting in the horizon where the farmlands stretched out. Beyond that was the Louria Kingdom.

That country was envisioning to annex the Qua-Toyne Principality and the Quila Kingdom to unite the Rodenius Continent.

"How I wish to avoid a war with the Louria Kingdom"

"Their population is larger and their army size surpasses our country’s own by a wide margin, after all…… From the Intelligence Bureau, there was information that they seemed to be building a large amount of warships and that the shipbuilders were working by the hour. It’s clear that they are preparing for war against us, but will we use the diplomatic card as expected, or should we really have war with them from the front.Either way, I don’t feel any sign of being able to settle this peacefully."

And so, their conversation continued.

××××××××××

Louria Kingdom, Capital City of Jin-Hark, Hark Castle. The Royal Council

The Louria Kingdom, a country that occupied the western half of the Rodenius Continent. A major power country with a population of 38 million people.

Although it was originally a mid-sized country, as a result of continuous wars of aggression, it finally arrived at its current status as a major power of the continent.

This country was advocating human supremacy and so, only pure humans were allowed to live there. Elves, dwarves, beastkin, those who were called demihumans were persecuted as hideous creatures and subsequently exterminated. Moreover, it was a national policy for them to exterminate demihumans, so it didn’t have good relationship with the neighboring countries, the Qua-Toyne Principality and the Qualia Kingdom, which both had high population of demihumans and there was always tension on the borders with these nations.