The third film: Taehyung

Start from the beginning

I was feeling more hot and warm as he stared at my body. My nipples stiffened in front of Taehyung's eyes and I shivered at the way his eyes seemed to zero in on the hard peaks on my chest. I subconsciously clenched my thighs around his.

Taehyung did this breathy chuckle before bouncing his thigh underneath me. I let out a startled moan of pleasure when the fabric of his jeans rubbed against my pussy lips and clit. Taehyung seemed to enjoy the reaction as he continued to bounce and shift his thigh underneath me. My wetness seemed to seep into his jeans, but Taehyung didn't seem to mind at all. "Grind against my thigh." He said, ordering me with his deep voice.

Trembling and a bit excited, I nodded my head shakily and slowly began to move back and forth on his thigh, kinda like humping. Pleasure shock out everytime my clit grinded against his thigh, causing me to whimper and cry out. I didn't pay much attention to Taehyung, but I knew he was just watching me. I can feel his cock against my thigh with every upward stroke, so I knew he was still very very hard. Taehyung made no move to pull his cock out though, he just sat there and let me have my pleasure.

"Are you close?" He asked softly.

I nodded, still humping his thigh. I held onto his neck, whimpering and moaning against his ear. My clit was on fire, and I'm sure I made a puddle on his thigh. It sure felt like it.

But Taehyung stopped my hips, holding me down. "You're ready for the stream then. But first," he gently placed me on the floor, helping me sit on my knees.  Taehyung moved towards a drawer next to his desk and pulled out a simple black choker with a metal ring in the middle. He latched it around my neck, not too tight, before unbuckling his belt. He slipped the belt around the ring, holding the end off it.

I felt flustered and hot. I've never done this before. It was like he staked a claim on me, like I was some pet. I squeezed my thighs together, biting back a surprised moan as he gave the makeshift leash a tug. When I looked up at him, Taehyung was pleased; he smiled down at me and pat my head as if I was a dog. He sat back on his chair and started up the stream. He stared at the camera for a bit, waiting for people to log on. There was already a few girls and some guys on. Taehyung already had a title for his stream:

Taetae's new pet wants to play

I guess I was the new pet. I sat down on the floor by his side, feeling Taehyung's fingers run through my hair. It felt quite nice actually. I closed my eyes and rested my head against his thigh, not minding the fact that I can smell my own juices from the wet stain on Taehyung's pants. I read off some of the comments, feeling shy.

Wannabemyddypls: Aww, I wish I was his new pet 😭

Bisexy: Taetae oppa~ can you share your pet with me?? She looks so cute 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Daddyavaliable: She looks so cute on her knees.

Taehyung pet my hair before gesturing to the camera.  "Go on. Introduce yourself to the watchers, pet."

I blushed slightly and looked at the camera,  smiling slightly.  I bowed a little, my cheeks red.  "Hello... I'm Lexi." I said,  not really knowing what else to say.  More people flooded the chat,  asking me question and wanting to know more about me.  The female watchers were more interested about if I fucked Taehyung yet.  The male watchers wanted me to show myself off to the camera.

Taehyung picked up the camera and turned it onto me, showing me off to the viewers. "As you can see, my new pet is very obedient. Unlike the last one. This one knows how to stay down. You're a good pet right? My good pet." Taehyung pet my hair and cheek, making me blush.