𝟭𝟱. ➪ 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗧𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻

"Are you ready to go?" Ben asks me as I grab my handbag from my kitchen counter. After my date with James yesterday I decided this whole love triangle date thing has to end soon, hence is why Ben is here to pick me up for our second date. I've asked him many times what his plans were for today, but so far the boy seemed to keep his mouth shut, leaving me in excitement but mostly curiosity.

"I am." I answer as I walk up to him, taking in his features in the meantime. He looked, as always, flawless today. The boy was dressed in a way which was formal enough for a date and to say it suited him was an understatement.

"Well, let's go then." He gets a hold of my hand as the two of us walk out of my apartment, me locking it before the two of us make our way downstairs.

"So, where are you taking me exactly?" I ask, this time hoping for an answer which isn't vague or avoiding. Ben looks at me, a cheeky grin on his face as he bites his lower lip. He opens the door of his car for me, resulting in me thanking him as I get in, him getting in on the other side within some seconds.

"London, but that all you'll get." Ben starts the engine of his car, putting on his shades seeing the sun shined bright in Bournemouth today. He gives me one last glance before focusing on the road in front of him.

"Well, here we come, London."

-ꨄ-

"Oh my god, Ben this is the most beautiful flower bouquet ever!" I squeal as we come across a market stall with flowers, a bouquet of roses grabbing my attention immediately. When we arrived in London Ben pulled up to a market seeing he hasn't bought any food for our date yet and wanted to see what other things they had whilst we walked here. To say I was having the time of my life was an understatement, the bag we purchased at a grocery stall being at its fullest seeing I forgot to bring along one myself. Ben on the other hand only got the necessary things such as food and drinks, which came in useful seeing my bag was filled with new clothes, books and accessories such as armbands and necklaces.

"One bouquet of roses please." Ben says to the man who worked at the stall. The man wraps the roses up and Ben pays him for the lovely bouquet, which he gives to me as we continue our stroll.

"Thanks Ben." I give the boy a hug, the two of us standing still in the middle of the path we were previously walking on. As the two of us share the wonderful, loving hug it feels like we're the only people on the planet, everything revolving around us at the moment.

"Stelsh?" A deep, manly voice asks behind me, one I could recognise out of millions. As I turn around his cheeky, signature smile is visible, showing his white teeth perfectly clear.

"And... Ben?" He asks with a surprised expression on his face, making Ben scratch the back of his neck, something he does when he finds in an awkward situation.

"Hey, Mase!" He greets his best friend as the two do their handshake, one I'd never seen before. After their handshake Mase opens his arms for me, engulfing me into a loving hug, one I haven't had from him in weeks.

"So, the two of you?" He asks as he leans on one hip, his look a bit questioning.

"Are still friends." I clarify, Ben nodding in agreement. Even though I've been feeling a lot of feelings that I usually don't feel when I'm around friends I still had James in the back of my mind, which made the whole situation even more difficult. Ben knows where we're standing at the moment though, so the question Mason asked hasn't resulted in an awkward response or situation

yet.

"I see I see, so what are you going on a market, of all places, if I may ask." Mason asks as the three of us now walk to the market square.