𝟴. ➪ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

"Wake up sleepy head." Michaela, my best friend, says.

"What?" I murmer while opening my eyes.

"It's Saturday you dummy. It's already 9am and seeing Ben will pick you up at 11.30 you only have 2 hours and 30 minutes to get ready." Michaela rolls her eyes and jumps on the bed besides me.

"Besides that, your photo with Drake that you posted yesterday has blown up again." She continues while showing me the numbers my post did

" She continues while showing me the numbers my post did

Liked by jackgrealish, champagnepapi and 215.639 others

@StellaHartman: OVO x Cactus Jack👀

Tagged: @champagnepapi

@jackgrealish: jealous
-@StellaHartman: @jackgrealish You met him as well

@madders: 🤩❤️
-@StellaHartman: @madders ☺️

@benchilwell: Stunning as per usual
-@StellaHartman: @benchilwell Stop flattering me, I'm blushing

@ChrisvdPijl: Big moves
-@StellaHartman: @ChrisvdPijl Big moves, small feet

"I'm so proud of you. You've come a long way you know." She sniffs while looking at the picture, smiling from ear to ear.

"We've come a long way." I respond while hugging her.

Me and Michaela go way back and met each other when we were 8. We know each other better than we probably know ourselves and we've always been close. We were like glue that no one could and can rip apart. Michaela and I also shared the same dream: Becoming an artist/singer one day. To say we fulfilled our dreams is an understatement. While I've been breaking through in the music scene only for a short amount of time Michaela has been famous for a while now. Since I haven't seen Michaela in a long time because of our jobs I decided yesterday it was time to catch up. Seeing we both had a massive headache because of the party that night I invited her to my house where we had a sleepover.

Michaela woke up extra early today all so she can do my make up for the date I'm having later today with Ben. I was so thrilled but also scared. I've been texting Ben trying to figure out what we are going to do, but every time I ask about it he replies with vague answers.

"I'm going to shower first though." I inform the black haired girl when she finally has me out of bed.

"That's cool, you can come to the kitchen after because I decided I'm going to spoil you before Ben does all of that in a few months." She teases while winking at me.

"Wow wow chill out." I laugh at her. She was always the one looking ahead of things and sometimes it annoys me, but in most cases like this one I think it's hilarious.

"Alright, but just know that if you guys don't work out he can have my number." The girl says with a playful smile on her lips.

"So you fancy him?" I reply, causing her to almost choke on the drink she was just about to consume.