𝟭𝟰. ➪ 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗧𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

The authors note is very important, please read it

"I'm there within 10 minutes Jack, 10 minutes!" I shout down the line as I'm in front of a traffic light, calling with Jack at the same time. Today James had hit me up to come over to Leicester so the two of us could have a second date. Seeing he knew Leicester like no other by this time being I didn't mind it at all, the two of us coming to an agreement very quick.

"I know Stelsh, but you'll do just fine, trust me on this one." Jack tries to convince me as he adds another person to the call.

"Why are you guys calling me?" Solana asks as she appears on the screen with her hair everywhere, meaning she'd been sleeping before we called her.

"Did we wake you up from your beauty nap Mrs. Woods?" Jack asks, the two of us laughing as Solana just sits there, not knowing what to say. The traffic light finally turns green, me making my way through the streets of the heart of the city.

"I actually did you know?" Solana clarifies, me and Jack laughing even harder.

"But y'all haven't called me for some bullshit right?" The girl asks, now fully awake. Jack face immediately turns serious as he's been trying to calm me down for the last half hour, still not succeeding.

"We called you to help Stella calm down for her second date with James." Jack informs her, the girl immediately being excited. I'd told her about James after I'd gotten the number 1 album in the country. She called me immediately and as we'd spoken about life James came across, us taking hours about him. Solana was very supporting seeing she wanted me to finally succeed in life. She thought I finally got the recognition I deserved a long time ago now and James becoming my boyfriend was in her opinion the last piece of the puzzle to make it perfect. I haven't told her about Ben yet though seeing she was so enthusiastic about James that I didn't want to ruin her mood.

"Well, what are you afraid of?" She asks as she gets comfortable under the sheets, me giggling a bit at her actions seeing it looked hilarious in camera, Jack giggling along a bit.

"Let's see, maybe he doesn't like me after all, maybe he thinks I'm ugly, maybe he-"

"Cut the crap." Solana interrupts as she give me a stern look, making me shut up instantly. The moment reflected Solana perfectly; Somebody who overall was friendly as can be, but also somebody who would be brutal and dominant sometimes. As she puts me in my place I couldn't help but notice Jack looking at Solana in some kind of way, a way I've never seen him look at someone earlier.

"You know that if he thinks that way he ain't the guy."

"Big facts." Jack agrees with the girl, making her smile a bit, a smile I've seen too much.

"You know what? The calming thing helped, thanks girl. I'll leave you guys to it seeing I'm almost there, but have with each other." I give Solana a quick wink before I end the call, my car pulling up at James' mansion at the exact same time. I press the buzzer at the gate in front of his house, the gate opening soon after to give me access to the boy's' house. I park my car on the driveway as I make my way to the front door.

"Hey beautiful." A deep male voice speaks as I was just about to ring his bell, James standing in the doorway in front of me. I jump a bit, not expecting him to open the door for me before I'd rang his bell.

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me." I tell James, the boy laughing a bit at my reaction earlier.

"I noticed that." He steps out of the way so I can enter his house, leaving me with my mouth wide open as I take in my surroundings. I'd never been in such a big house like this, so to say I was impressed was an understatement.