𝟮. ➪ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻

As soon as Jack and Chris dropped me off at the studio I was in a good mood. I already had thought about some ideas in terms of music and on the way here we had a little carpool karaoke where Chris just went all out. The guys sung as false as possibly could but it was hilarious.

I was alone in the studio today which I didn't mind at all. Before record labels wanted me I already had to make the beats for my songs myself and the mixing was also all done by me. So I didn't need anybody with me in the studio, because I could do it all by myself.

Just when I was about to call Chris I came up with an idea for a song. I always call Chris when I'm clueless about what I should record and he then helps me write some songs.

After recording the song I send it to one of my friends Don Toliver. He is also an artist who's been doing bits. We've been good friends ever since we met and because I thought this song fitted well with his voice I send him the stuff I've just recorded.

After sending the song to Don I get a call from Jack. As surprised as I am I pick up. Normally Chris calls me up when I'm in the studio, so never in a million years I would've imagined Jack calling me.

Jackie Chan The Dummy:
Yo Stella. Are you still working at the moment?

Stella Ella☔️: (you see what I did there)
Yes dummy, I'm still in the studio.

Jackie Chan The Dummy:
Ooh I'm so glad, even though you've got to stop calling me dummy. Can I come and see you there?

Stella Ella☔️ :
Yeah you can come.

Jackie Chan The Dummy:
Aight see you in a bit.

And with that Jack ends the call, leaving me confused. Why would he ever want to come to the studio?

But before I could think of an answer I get called again. This time by Don.

Stelsh☺️:
Yo bro. Wassup?

Don🌵:
Yeah I'm good I'm good. Listen the song you just send me is amazing. I even showed it to Travis, my boss, and he said it's crazy and he wants to help you with making it.

Stelsh☺️:
Don. Are you saying what I think your saying?

Don🌵:
Well if what your thinking is 'I'm going to have Travis Scott and Don Toliver on my next album' than yeah, that's what I'm saying.

Stelsh☺️:
But bro he's way out of my league. I can't even pay the guy to help me.

Don🌵:
Aww! What about me then?

Stelsh☺️:
You're affordable

Don🌵:
Well thanks, anyways you won't have to pay us. He thinks you have a cool vibe so he's happy to collaborate with you.

Stelsh☺️:
Bro that's crazy! Oh my god thank you Don!

Don🌵:
You did this all by yourself so no thanking me. Now, I know you live in Birmingham, but Trav and I will be in London next week. Can you come to London if that's possible.

Stelsh☺️:
I was actually going there next week because of negotiations with a record label, so that should work.

Don🌵:
Well I'm so glad for you that you're finally meeting a label! I'll catch ya later then Stelsh.

Stelsh☺️:
Thanks Don and I'll catch ya later.