¢нαρтєя fσυя

Start from the beginning

You look down on your duffle bag seeing the letter from U.A and another letter you don't remember putting it in. You grab the two letters and throw the duffle bag inside the closet.

You opened the unknown envelope carefully taking the letter out of it. Inside the envelope is a letter from Agni, seeing the signature name on the front. You unfold the paper and begin to read what it says.

Dear, M/n

Hello M/n, once you read this I'm already dead. I hope you got this letter, since I had to ask Katsuki to give this to you. Are you doing ok? Have you been eating well? Don't think I don't notice you eating a few bites.

And M/n.. Have you thought of the offer? I hope you accept. I want you to experience being in another school, making friends, and learning to remember. If you ever did accept the offer please try to make friends. And no, Katsuki doesn't count since you know him from my daughter.

Before I forget. I had my lawyer add to my will that you could have my house and my money. If you ever need a home to come back to, you can go to mine.

I love you M/n and don't forget that. I will always be here watching you.

Love, Agni Suzuki <3

While reading the letter, you didn't notice yourself crying silently at every word you read. You only notice it when you finish reading the letter. 'What the..' You wipe the tears from your face, with furrowed eyebrows. M/n put away the letter and grab the letter, filling the application. Answering the things he knows, birthdate, name, and 'quirk'.

You walk down to the kitchen to find Masaru and Mitsuki talking with each other only stopping when they notice you walking towards them. "Hey M/n, do you need something?" You nod.

"What is it?" You give them the paper, causing both of their eyes to widen. "You accept it?!" Mitsuki exclaimed. You nodded and the two adults smiled, "I'm glad.." Masaru said.

You walk back again to your room, passing by Katsuki's room, hearing music blasting inside.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Another Timeskip

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Months had passed and it was finally the time for the Entrance exam for the Recommendation. You ask Mitsuki if she could drive you there since you don't know the way much, not like the small village in the province.

"Good luck on your exam M/n!" Mitsuki cheered before driving off. M/n sweatdrop a little before walking towards the entrance, following the people who're here for the exam. Specifically a bi-colored hair boy, kind of hoping he doesn't notice.

You were slightly glad that he hadn't noticed you yet when you two arrived at the stadium where the written exam is taking place. You sat a few seats beside the bi-colored male, in front of you is a ravenette girl in a ponytail.

"YO YO!! Welcome listeners to the Written Exam!" A man yelled, his yellow hair sticking up abnormally. You almost thought that he was a cockatiel with that hair.

Present Mic continues to explain what they recommended on what to do. You tried your best to remember, writing it in your notebook that you brought. "And cheating is not allowed as the school rules always say." The cockatiel said.

M/n slightly frowned knowing that he'll face this. He put his notebook away inside his 'uniform', leaving the pen in front of him.

The test finally began and you somehow answered every single question until you finished it. The others hadn't finished answering yet so you laid your head on top of your paper so no one would try to look at it and fell asleep.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

??? PoV

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

I finally finished the test and waited for the other participants to finish. I look to the side to see someone sleeping, their unusually long hair covering almost half of their face. I wasn't sure if they were male or female, but I could care less. I'm not here to make friends.

Light snores were heard from the person, amusing me slightly at how easy they fell asleep. I look down on my paper, checking everything is already answered while checking if I ever made a mistake. It was mostly unlikely to happen.

"40 minutes!' Present Mice yelled, causing others to panic on how fast the time passed by. Pen scraping on paper heard in the room at how unusually quiet the stadium is since Present Mic is known to be the loudest hero ever. I glance once again to the person, not even noticing the smile formed on my face.