part 8

A: come on Nino. You never break your promise now how, how can you break this one?...

V: didi, don't worry. Everything will be okay.

D: Yes Ananya, trust him.

Ananya trusted him with her life. He was like a big brother to her. Never leaves her side in trouble. She could kill herself for him. For her friends. For her family. Suddenly, room' s door opened and docter came out.
Ananya rushed to him.

A: doctor, how is he? Is he awake? Can I see him now? When will he can go home?

She asked in only one breathe. But doctor was looking sad and guilty.

A: doctor say something please...Is he ok?

Doc: I am really sorry. We tried our best but cannot save him. He is gone.

Gone.gone.gone.

Just one word broke her heart into billions of pieces. She just stood there shocked, eyes filled with years. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. As someone style her voice. She can not breathe. She started to panic. She didn't want to face it in her life. She didn't even think that this day would come in her life. That she would see this day. She just ran. From this. From that hospital. From everything. Devi and Vivan were running behind her and shouting to stop. But she can't face them. She didn't want to. So, she ignored them.

-:On other hand:-

V: bhaiya, we have to find ananya didi as soon as possible.

D: yeah vivan, poor ananya.

V: let's go.

D: wait. Where will we find her in this unknown city. We didn't come here yet. It's our first time.

V: partner, I have a idea.

D: what?

V: we can find didi by using magic.

D: yeah, that's a good idea vivan. Come on.