No one pov:

As dawn arrives, Y/n and Dazai are peacefully seating on the porch and enjoying the view, been a while to be this peaceful, since they lived in Yokohama and works in an agency. It's nice to unwind at times.

The two of them shared a look and nod, preparing for a day of classes is exciting for Dazai, maybe he can find a beautiful girl to die with. He then glanced at the bluette in the kitchen preparing breakfast, he smiled hiding his feelings for the girl, but dropping a few subtle hints here and there, due to her density and naivity it's harder than it looks. Especially her brother he feels his soul coming out.

'How scary!'

He then decided to prepare himself, such a pain. Even if he has bandages, someone needs to place it properly too, "Y/n-chan! Do help me with my bandages, dear." The girl then sighed, thankful she finished cooking and preparing breakfast. She headed towards the bathroom, both of them was able to convince the staff to let them stay in the same room, but a bigger space. Only they will face their own 'accidents' and 'responsibilty' whatever that means.

"Yes, Dazai-kun?" She opened the door and covered her eyes with a satin ribbon.

"Help me~ I already have my clothes on if you're wondering~." He flirted.

At that she removed the ribbon from her eyes and wrapped bandages that magically appeared on her hands without a second thought, she then forcefully pushes her companion out the shower and locked the door to bathe.

He giggle and muttered incoherent words under his breathe and ate in the dining room, somehow still wondering on how the both of them turned back to their 15 year old body. He ate and heard the bathroom door open and out she came in their uniform and a roll of bandages on her hand. Understanding her gesture he reached for the roll and wrapped, bandages around her left eye like how he used to wear it. As it was early and clean they both decided to settle on the couch and comfort each other with unsaid words.

Then a ring hit their ears, a familiar tune to one in particular.

A familiar monopad made itself known, to see it phone size.

And a monochrome bear to appear nowhere, well in his human form anyway

"Puhuhuhuhuhu, looks like you two got in a pickle!" He said clinging on to the girl's leg, funny thing after reprogramming the bear it developed an attachment to the girl seeing her as a sister or friend or whatever

"Aish, get off me your dirty." She said removing his arms from her legs, instead of hugging it tighter he release it without any hesitation.

"Good b-" Only to get cut off when he replaced his arms on her neck, stuffing his face on her back. "Get off." only to get ignored.

"Now then, here's a message from your brother~! Puhuhuhuhuhu your in trouble~" She opened the pad and saw a message icon with a notification.

A hologram appeared and Shuichi's upper half showed off, hais messy, clothes dishiveled and eye bags present. Her eyes twitched on his appeareance.

"Sorry I haven't been taking care of myself and finding clues about your location, Ranpo-san. Has been figuring out your location and found himself in a conclusion that he hasn't yet shared. Whatever it is it's probably bad right? Sorry the signal there is unreliable and hologram messages are the only way to communicate, if Dazai-san is there please do warn him. Were trying to find a way for you to go back wherever you are, and bring you back..." and he muttered some mumbo jumbo. "That's all be safe and love you!" he waved and smiled. 

At that the video ended.

"Love you too bro." she smiled, Dazai meanwhile was in his room, good thing the room was soundproof or else Y/n would be deaf on how Kunikida-san was scolding on him on how to be responsible. Indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

According to Aizawa the sport festival ended two days ago, forcing us to go to school today. Interships were distributed and luckily for us we have a few of our own, how? Thank Nezu.

Arriving at the class, I wasn't expecting to see a big ass door, what the hell is supposed to go through there anyway? A giant or an extremely tall and over-sized man? 

"Wait until I call your names." We both nod at that, "Ne Y/n-chan, are you excited~?" He wiggled his hands due to boredom.

"No."

"Eh~? Why not~?"

"A waste of time and energy."

"Your no fun."

"..."

"Oi! Talk to me~ Dear."

"..."

"Such a meanie (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞"

I ignored his existence, when I heard sensei call our names, I had to drag Dazai in to the room, I'm far too lazy to add honorifics to his name.

"Saihara Y/n." I nudged Dazai who is now shamelessly back hugging me, didn't work. So the next best and most effective method then. I harshly elbowed him on his chest, the impact a bit too strong making him crash on the board with a loud thud.

"Hmph, I'm Osamu Dazai~ Pleasure to meet you gals." At that he went to the ebony haired woman and bowed on one knee, "Will you be kind and accept my proposition for dying with me, m'lady~?" I glared at the male, his habit getting the best of him.

I walked over and grabbed his collar and threw him to the front again. "Forgive my companion miss, it's a habit of his to ask strangers and do such reckles things." I bowed a perfect 90 decrees and went to the front again, the teacher tired of our antics.

"Any questions for them?"

A blue haired boy with glasses raised his hand, "State your name and quirk before asking." And Aizawa-sensei went to sleep in his bag.

"My name is Iida Tenya, quirk Engine. What are your quirks?" He then did some chop motions, is he part robot? 

"That's for us to know and you to find out." Dazai snickered beside me.

The ebony girl then raised her hand. "Yaoyoruzu Momo, quirk Creation. Why did you elbow and threw him? Wouldn't he get hurt?" She says in concern.

"No, it's a part of our training so he's used to it." What am I supposed to say? 'Hey there we came from another world, where we would work with criminals and guns and drugs are a daily lifestyle.' Yeah no. 

"Last question." I said patience running thin.

"Are you single?" A purple toddler said, one look and it's obvious he's a pervert.

"Yes and the reason we came in late because of an accident that occurred in our city, rendering us unable to move and healed just lately."

"Go to your seats at the back, now for the interships..." And I tuned out everything.