Bucky gets some good advice finally

Ya'll this chapter is so short but somehow it still took me all day. That's writers block for you I guess. I know the last few chapters have been kinda slow I'm sorry It's going to get better soon I just need to introduce the final arc for the relationship. This chapter is just Y/N being Bucky's therapist BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT. 

 Y/N woke up with a dull pain in her head. Not remembering what had caused to pass out she panicked, thrashing around and trying to remove herself from whoever's grip she was in.

Zemo gently released his hold on her and tried to calm her down. "Hey hey, you're safe. It's just me," he said softly.

She stopped when she recognized his voice, embarrassed at her freak out. "Oh right sorry. What's going on?" she asked.

He calmly explained, "You had some sort of meltdown, I believe it has something to do with your powers."

She let out a light laugh at the awkward situation. "I suppose I forgot to ask you this but where exactly are we going?"

He turned his head towards the window, not being able to look at her as he spoke. "Sokovia," he answered.

She noticed his hesitancy and took it as a sign he was going back on his promise. "What about Bucky?" she demanded.

"I have a feeling he'll know to meet us there," he replied.

She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to find signs of insincerity. "For your sake, I hope you're right about that," she snapped. Y/N looked out the window at the land they flew over. Earlier in the flight they had been traveling over water so they must be closer now.

After a while the jet started to descend to the ground. Zemo brought her to a memorial near the remains of what used to be the capital city of Sokovia.

They stood in silence, Y/N anxiously waiting for Bucky. "So where is he?" she asked after a while.

Zemo didn't look at her as she spoke. "Please allow me a minute to mourn, he'll be here shortly," he said simply.

Then Y/N heard footsteps. She could instantly recognize them as Bucky's but she still spun around to face him. "Damn right I will," he said.

She ran to him and jumped into his arms. "Bucky!" she yelled.

He caught her easily, carefully setting her down without letting her out of his embrace. "It's alright I'm here now, he's not going to hurt you," he murmured.

Zemo was offended by the idea he would do such a thing. "I would never hurt her, James," he interrupted.

Being made more aware of his presence, Bucky pulled Y/N even closer to him if that was possible. "Shut up or I'll kill you. In fact I might kill you anyways for kidnapping her," he snapped.

Y/N gently pulled away from Bucky so she could explain. "He didn't kidnap me."

His gaze softened as he looked at her"We're going to talk about this later," he said to her. Then he looked back at Zemo and his expression became angry again. "And you're going to jail."

The Dora Milaje were suddenly behind Zemo. Before she knew what was happening Y/N saw them taking him away. She panicked, over the course of the past few days she had come to care about him. And he was supposed to give her a job, which she desperately needed.

The splitting pain in her head, that had become familiar at this point, returned. A powerful blast ripped through the air around her. Knocking everyone over except for her and Bucky.