Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber

Start from the beginning

I picked up my favorite coconut shampoo and squirted it into the palm of my hand before rubbing it through my hair. I swear this is one smell I'll always love. I mean what's better than coconut?

'As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo love me' I belted out like there's no tomorrow while washing off.

Big Sean's part started and I mouthed along the words that I knew while continuing with my shower.

Thirty minutes later I pulled open the shower door and the steam inside the bathroom was so thick that it made it almost impossible to see. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body after drying myself off and turned up the volume of the music up a little louder so I could hear it from my bedroom when I went to change, plus there was no one home to complain so I knew I could get away with it.

No further than I got two steps outside the bathroom door I hear the song change to one I definitely knew wouldn't be on my Justin Bieber playlist. The words of Saving Abel's song Addicted was so loud that my cheeks set into a deep blush as I listened to the words.

I'm so addicted to 

All the things you do 

When you're going down on me 

In between the sheets

Oh holey Moses! Who put such an obscene song on my iPod? I mean I would never ever add something like- Wait a minute!

Slowly this all started making sense as I put the pieces together. Brody being mysteriously gone, my iPod in a place I never put it, the weird overly sexual song. Oh my gosh! It was- That pervert!

Suddenly I slammed into a hard surface or more specifically a hard body. Who the-?

Once I caught my balance I look up to meet the eyes of an unknown guy who had his hands on my waist steadying me.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" He asks with a very British accent. Talk about surprised.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have been watching where I was going." I apologized.

Whoa, hold on. Some strange guy is in my house and I'm the one apologizing? Holey cheese fries, who is this guy? How did he get in here? Oh my goodness is he here to robe us? Kill me? Kidnap me?

I panicked as all these questions swarmed through my mind. The look on his face changed into one of embarrassment as well when he let go of me and looked toward the direction of the music. Saving Abel's Addicted played through my speakers making my face go red.

OH. MY. GOD! No! Please tell me this isn't happening to me right now? Here I am standing in front of a complete stranger in nothing but a towel and a very dirty song playing form MY playlist and nothing could be more embarrassing right now. So help me Brody Bauer if it's the last thing I do I. Will. Kill. You.

If I wasn't so focused on the fact that I still had no idea who this guy was I'm pretty sure I would have died right here.

Noticing my reaction he quickly straightened his stance and held out his hand to me.

"Right." He chuckles."Hi I'm Callum."

That doesn't help me! But I guess at least he's courteous enough to give me his name before killing me or whatever he came here for.

"Heather's boyfriend." He finishes.

Yep and just like that I wish I wasn't even alive. Oh sweet lord, what have I done to deserve this? Oh right the bad boy! I knew he was trouble. Now I'm suffering the consequences of it all. Today shall go down in history as the most embarrassing day of my LIFE.