And then stopped abruptly and did a full 180 and speed-walked back to the passageway.

His jaw fell open in shock at the sight of his usual pouting, stoic brother breathless with giggles as he and the Midoriya boy played pattycake.

The Midoriya son was pouring and kept saying "No." While Katsuki managed to spout "Ya." whenever he caught a break. The Midoriya boy eventually gave in and beamed at Katsuki, who smiled back just as brightly.

Katsuki eventually spotted Kaito and yelled, "Nii" and held his arms up. The Midoriya boy turned his head to look at Kaito and he gave an involuntary almost made eye contact with those big innocent, green eyes.

Kaito scooped Katsuki up who smiled again, which had to be a record. The Midoriya boy looked from Katsuki to Kaito before muttering something and holding his arms out too with a pout.

Kaito picked him up too and leaned back slightly. Katsuki saw his new friend and reached his hand out. Izuku saw what Katsuki was doing and mimicked it until both babies were holding hands in Kaito's arms.

Katsu better keep this one, Kaito thought, biting back a smile.

___________

**********

Katsuki watched in amusement as Prince ran around like a headless chicken, cursing and throwing things at him.

Katsuki even laughed when Prince threw another pillow at him as if he was thinking that specific pillow would actually hit Katsuki instead of just flying right through.

After the seventh pillow, Katsuki managed to stop his laughter and just stared at the kid. Prince was breathing heavily and was glaring daggers at him, and Katsuki honestly found it to be more interesting than intimidating.

"Done yet?" Katsuki drawled, fighting to keep the smile off his face.

Katsuki looked down at his stomach, which a pillow had just flown through before saying. "Guess not."

"What are you doing in my room," Prince asked, getting into a battle stance.

"Guess, kid," Katsuki commanded.

"ANSWER ME."

"I'm here to help the both of us."

"Did the witch send you? Because you can tell that bitch, that he is MINE and she can't fucking have him."

"I don't know a witch."

"GET OUT!"

"Cant." Katsuki shrugged before floating in a circle around the large room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DISCOUNT CLONE FREAK."

"I feel like you're not listening to me."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Katsuki was beginning to get irritated, so he waved his hand and the kid was yanked onto his bed. A piece of clothing discarded in a far corner came and tied itself around the kid's mouth. Well, that's new.

The kid started thrashing but Katsuki simply held up a hand that meant 'chill the fuck out.'

"First off, you need to calm down, because one of those guards down the hall will eventually get suspicious, and will be confused when they see you screaming in fright at something that they can't see, hear, or touch.