Chapter 8

After Diluc kissed you, your face on fire and you started to freak out thinking he could feel how sweaty your palms are even from underneath his gloves. You and Diluc walked for a while but finally made it to your destination  (see image above) it was so high up you could see Mondstadt and Starfell Lake perfectly, it was so romantic! When you two reached the peek of the mountain you saw how he had a cute little picnic set out for the both of you with of the most delicious lunches and sweets! With sparkles shining in your eyes you look at Diluc then back at the food then at Diluc again "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" you yelled as you gave Diluc the biggest hug. Diluc hugged you back "anytime..." he said in quietly. You and Diluc were hugging for what seemed like forever, you both eventually let go of each other and sat down. You both started eating all the yummy's he had packed, "here" Diluc said. You look over and see that he is holding a Strawberry "try this" he says, you lean in and eat the strawberry that he's holding (what am i doing with my life)

"do you like it?" Diluc asked

"yes, its very sweet" you said in return smiling

After you and Diluc are done eating you sit and talk for hours, before you knew it had already became night time. You look out and you notice how beautiful Mondstadt and Starfell looks at night. Diluc looks at you as you lay down and gaze at the stars.

"Hey Diluc?" you said

"yes?" he reponds

"i have a question" you say nervously

"go on" he says

"I was just wondering.. are we like you know?" you said as you sit up, you look over at Diluc and notice how he is even blushing a little bit. "Yeah, i guess so" Diluc says in a strange tone. "Its getting dark, wanna head back now?" Diluc asks, "sure" you respond.  Diluc reaches his hand out for you helping you up, you take it and help him pack up everything. He held your hand all the way back to Angels Share and as you and Diluc walk up stairs. Your face flared up knowing soon you'll be able to cuddle with your new boyfriend 🥹. You walked into the room you were staying and Diluc shuts the door and pulls you into his arms...

cliffhanger ;)

but look at Diluc in white tho

he is so fineeeeee 🥵