Chapter 1

You had finished 3 of your missions and the last one was quite a while away so you decided to go to Good Hunter for a bite before you head out on your journey. On your way there you heard some people gossiping about the Darknight Hero you ignored it and went on your way.

At Good Hunter you got some Fishermans Toast as you were eating you heard more people talking about this Darknight Hero. You finished your food and decided to ask  about the Darknight Hero. Apparently someone in dark clothes head to toe perfectly hidden in the night stop a bunch of bad guys and saved a girl that worked at the flower shop. You didn't look into it much since you weren't big on rumors plus you still had a mission to do.

The mission was far away and you weren't a big fan of walking very long distances but at least its a easy mission you just need to clear out a Hilichurl camp, its a very long journey and by the time you get there it will be night.

The journey there wasn't bad the only thing you ran into was a few slimes, you were getting a bit sleepy though but now was not the time for naps!

The camp was a average one 2 Hilichurls with bows, a few normal ones dancing around the fire, and a Mitachurl. You took them out fast and easy then you 
collected some loot and started walking back home to Mondstadt. On your way back you came across a lot of slimes, and a lot Hilichurls blocking the path it had only been an hour and you were already exhausted and it was gonna take at least 10 more hours to get back to Mondstadt. You decided to push yourself and try to avoid the monsters but you felt like you were gonna collapse any second.

*8-9 hours later. Your rlly tough 🦭*

You were looking down and dozed off for a second and accidentally got a bit to close to a Cyro Fatui Gunner. You went straight into battle and didn't pay attention to your surroundings.

The Fatui Gunner didn't have much health left but when you used your special wind attack you accidentally hit a bomb that was right next to you. The bomb made you fly backwards and land on your stomach then you lifted your head up with the little bit of strength you had left and saw the Fatui member fade away "Finally" you said to yourself. You were in a lot of pain but tried to get up anyway once you were at your feet you immediately fell over on your face which made the pain even worse then your everything slowly went dark.