you're not alone- t. yamaguchi┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。

angst turned fluff.

tws: self harm, suicidal and intrusive thoughts.

please skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with these topics.

also, this was requested by someone on my old wattpad account. i don't remember who, but thank you for requesting when you did!

↳ ♡₊˚.

one after another, you felt the blade you held drag across your skin, leaving pretty little lines of scars behind. your breath felt as if it was getting shorter and shorter as you let out quiet, heavy sobs of despair. the pure pain you felt right now, although it wasn't physical, felt too unbearable to handle anymore. you just couldn't handle the state that you've fallen into. you didn't want to be here, alive.

after cleaning up the mess you've made, you stepped out of your bathroom back into your room. you felt your bed's mattress being weighed down by you sitting on top of it as you went to lay down, embracing the comfort of your bed. you continued to sob lightly, as the tears wouldn't stop falling from your eyes due to your state of mind. it didn't take too long for someone to catch you crying, and that someone was your beloved boyfriend.

you heard a light knock at your door, and your name being called soon after the knock.

"[name], are you in here?" you heard your boyfriend's sweet voice beckon you. you couldn't let him see you like this! you quickly slipped on a baggy hoodie and wiped your face dry. you opened your bedroom door and gave him a hug.

"tadashi, hi!" you smiled the brightest you could, but yamaguchi could tell something was wrong.

"hey, uhm, i- is everything okay? your eyes are puffy and your voice sounds nasally," he mentioned, an upset look glazed over his gorgeous eyes.

hearing that he knew you weren't at a 10/10 mood, you just let it all out. your composure broke, and the waterworks turned on. hot tears streamed down your face as you cried into his chest. you felt utterly embarrassed to let yamaguchi see you like this. yamaguchi picked you up bridal style as he carried you back to your bed. he cradled you in his arms like a mother to his newborn child, running his hands through your [hair length] [hair colour] hair. he was whispering sweet nothings into your ear, stuttering between them.

throughout your sobs, you told yamaguchi, "I'm fine now, love, you don't have to do this for me."

ee sighed heavily before responding, "[Name], please don't lie to me, you're not fine."

hearing this, you felt so... happy. you felt as if that weight of the situation you were in has been lifted just by that sentence that left his mouth. your tears slowed, eventually coming to a stop. all that was left behind were small sniffles. who knew that all you needed was a little company from a loving person in your life?

"Everything's going to be okay, [Name], this will pass over. I'm here for you. You don't have to go through this alone."

you buried your face in yamaguchi's chest, the feeling of being loved washed over your entire body. hell, you didn't even know why you even thought about leaving the world with the best person you could ask for.

"thank you, tadashi, for everything," you sniffled, lifting your head to look at him. You noticed the discoloured fabric on his shirt where you have been laying. "and uh, sorry for making your shirt damp."

yamaguchi giggled at this reaction. "i don't mind if my shirt's soggy if i get to spend time with you."

↳ ♡₊˚.

yamaguchi my beloved