He climbed on top of you and had his hands besides both sides of your head.

"I can't control myself anymore" he said as he started to take off his clothes and then yours, while he did that you were blushing like crazy.

You were about to get fucked by a stranger... And you liked it!!! you also felt a bit ashamed.

He leaned down and kissed you once more while he was caressing every part of your body.

His one hand went down and find its way to your heated area, he started playing with your clit, you moaned as the two of you continued to kiss.

He continued to rub and press on your clit, he groaned as he felt himself harden more, you on the other hand were moaning because you were close to releasing.

When you were about to release he stopped and pulled away from the kiss, he looked down at you and licked his lips.

"your lips are so tasty... I want more of you" he said as he started to kiss all over your body until he got down to your area.

He looked at you and you looked back, he then dragged his tongue across your slit and then started eating you out.

You threw your head back from the pleasure you were receiving, he looked at your face and smirked.

He pulled away and looked at you.

"I'm not gonna tease you anymore, I'm gonna give you what you want" he said as he took ahold of your legs and spread them farther apart, he got closer and he put his dick in you.

You let out a mix of a moan and a scream meanwhile he groaned.

"you're so damn tight" he said as he started moving.

You felt so dizzy, the pleasure was too much for you to handle, he was moving at an animalistic pace and he was growling like an animal.

"shit I'm so close!" he said as he fucked you faster, you couldn't lie, you were close as well.

With a few final thrusts you both came, you layed there panting as he was still above you taking deep breaths.

"we're not over yet" he said as he pulled out and he turned you around.

He grabbed your hips roughly and he Slammed himself inside of you, you let out a loud moan as he started moving fast.

"it was a great choice you made... To not live in the village... Here I can make you scream out of pleasure and no one will hear!!" he said as he fucked you hard and fast.

You weren't able to think at the moment, it was so amazing.

He leaned down and kissed your jaw, he then went down to your neck and started kissing it, he then took a little sniff and groaned.

"you smell so good" he said as he continued to kiss your neck.

You weren't exactly sure of what he was talking about, maybe because you took a bath today?

He put a hand over your mouth and he bit at the base of your neck, it wasn't a normal bite though, it was sharp and painful, you let out a muffled scream as you felt your blood being drained off the wound.

Surprisingly the pain didn't last very long, maybe it was because your mind was too clouded with the pleasure you were receiving.

He pulled his fangs out of your neck and licked the wound clean, the bleeding surprisingly stopped.

"sorry you had to find out this way... But you smelled so delicious" he said as he kept thrusting in and out of you, was he going to eat you after that?

He leaned down and licked your earlobe, you let out a small squeak and he chuckled.

"don't worry... I'm not gonna kill you, I think I'll keep you... Make you mine" he said as he picked up the pace.

You moaned as you felt yourself being close to releasing for the second time, he was close as well.

Your walls squeezed around his dick as you came, that caused him to cum as well.

He pulled out and layed besides you, you layed on your side and you covered yourself with the covers.

He looked at you and you sleepily looked at him, he pulled you closer and cuddled with you.

"you still want to learn about me?" he asked and you nodded.

"my name is kujo Jotaro, as you know I am a vampire" he said as he caressed your head.

"are you the one behind all those missing people?" you asked him.

"no, the one behind those missing people was another vampire... He was more evil, the day you found me was also the day that I killed him" he said.

"and how do you feed?" you asked him.

"I mostly break into blood banks and steal 2 or 3 packs of blood, that should satisfy my hunger for a month, but that day you found me I also drained his blood so I didn't need to eat for 5 months, vampire blood satisfies your hunger and it lasts more than human blood" he said.

"then why did you bite me today?" you asked him.

"I wanted to get a little taste of you, I also transferred my sent to you so other vampires know who you belong to" he said as he hugged you close.

".... Are you afraid of me now?" he asked.

"no... You can say that I found it extremely .... Attractive" you said and he chuckled.

"so are vampires like those fairytales? You know... Can't go out in the sun, can't eat garlic and be killed by being pierced in the heart?" you asked as you looked at him.

"first of all, no, that's just some fairytales, second of all, even a human can be killed by being pierced in the heart" he said.

"yeah, I always thought that the last one was really dumb" you said and you buried your face in his chest.

"why did you leave that day?" you asked him.

"I was being chased... But I took care of them, now I can stay with you for as long as you want" he said as he kissed you head.

You hugged him tight and soon fell asleep.

OK so!!! I wrote half of it yesterday and at night I saw a dream where I was getting railed by Jotaro and he was a vampire!!! (it was so hot😩) originally this was gonna be angst but after the dream I turned into a lemon😏, also in my dream where he fucks the reader from behind he also did what dio had done to Jonathan when they fought, if you don't remember it, it was when he had Jonathan's carotid (is that how you write it?) between his fingers, when I woke up I was like..... THIS WAS SO HOT!!!