III. City of Freedom

˚ :: !┊͙ Paimon wants cool powers too ❞

.˚ :: !┊͙ Paimon wants cool powers too

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You smiled slightly, waving at her. Paimon and Aether staring at the two of you in confusion.

"[Y/N], you know her?" Paimon asked. You nodded, "yup. We were good friends." You mumbled.

"Anyway, we're not looking for trouble!" Paimon frantically said as Amber still looked like she suspected them for troublemakers.

"That's what a troublemaker would say."

"We're really not! That's Paimon and I'm Aether." Aether introduced himself, hoping to gain the outriders trust.

"Those don't sound like local names to me. And this mascot, what the deal with them?" Amber gazed at the floating child.

"Emergency food." Aether replied without any hesitation.

"Hey!" Paimon exclaimed, furrowing her brows. "That's even worse than being a mascot!"

"Legend says that they're delicious." You teased. Paimon smacked your head with her tiny hands. "Stop it! No one is eating Paimon!"

"So, to sum it up, you guys are travelling partners?" Amber questions.

"Pretty much." Aether nodded.

Amber nodded and frowned. "Well, it looks like you came at a bad time," Amber said. "A huge dragon has been sighted around Mondstadt recently, so people have been on edge. Best you get to the city as soon as possible. But don't worry, I'll be the one to escort you."

"Ah, but my home isn't exactly in Mondstadt." You rubbed your nape sheepishly. "It's okay, I'll drop you off at Mondstadt and go home to unpack and prepare a room for you Aether because as long as I'm with you, you're getting a roof to sleep under." You glared at Aether who looked stunned. "But Amber, don't you have something to do out here?"

"I do, but I'll do it while protecting you three. I don't exactly trust you yet." Amber said.

"That's not very nice to say to your friend and to your guests." Aether commented.

Amber covered her mouth, "Oh, my apologies, I shouldn't say such things as a knight. What I mean is, strange.... yet respectable travelers." You looked away, feeling a bit tense with Aethers comment.

"That sounded so fake and why did you say that about [Y—" Paimon was cut off when you pulled her down and covered her mouth.

Cinis [Genshin Impact]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara