Nat momentarily enters my mind and I can't help but laugh, Bucky looks at me confused, "what?" He smirks and I smile down at him, my hands resting on his stomach, my feet placed either side of him.

"I actually was somehow convinced you were a virgin."

He holds me still, and a sinister but sexy look grows on his handsome face, his arm is around my back and in a second he flips me, pinning me against the bed and pulling my legs up over his shoulders.

"Bucky!" I moan and he smiles smugly, "I'm no virgin doll."

***

The next three days we're confined to our room, eating, having sex, having deep conversations about everything and nothing, laying naked in each other's company, showering together, drinking wine and singing in the biggest fluffy white bathrobes that are complimentary from the hotel.

On the fourth day, there's a knock at the door, an unexpected one, Bucky is in the shower and I'm half asleep, recovering from the wine we drank last night.

I know we've ordered no room service, there's no one we're expecting, I go into the bathroom and interrupt Bucky washing his hair.

He turns to me, startled, "what's wrong?" He asks seeing the confusion on my face.

"There's someone at the door."

Bucky eyebrows pull together and he leans to rinse his hair, "gimme a sec."

I leave the bathroom and dress myself quickly as the knocking on the door continues, getting louder and more impatient.

Bucky appears from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him and pulls on some trousers before going to the door, he takes a breath and opens it just slightly and slowly.

His shoulders relax and he shakes his head, allowing the door to swing open.

Sam and Steve stand in the hall, as Bucky opens the door they smile as they see me and both walk in.

I feel a little embarrassed, the room is clean, there's no clothes all over the place or anything like that, truth be told we haven't worn clothes in almost a week.

Despite the fact the room is tidy, we've been confined to this room for so long that I expect it's obvious to some degree what our time has been spent on.

Sam walks in before Steve and sits himself on a large lounge chair in the center of the room.

"So, you guys had fun?" He smirks at Bucky and I and I sit myself down and pull my legs to my stomach. "Yep, we've got drunk, been singing and dancing-"

"Having sex..." Sam interrupts and I look at Bucky, mouth open, stumped on what to say.

Bucky just smiles and closes the door behind Steve who is laughing and shaking his head.

"Shut up Sam. How is everything going?" I ask and Sam chuckles as I turn my attention to the most sensible man in the room.

"They followed you here, we managed to avert them-" Steve pauses.

He looks at his friend who has wandered over and is standing behind me.

"Buck, they want to bring you back, use you again."

I freeze, hearing this feels like a knife to the gut. "The Winter Soldier?" I whisper to no one in particular but myself.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, a real hand. The thumb rubs against the skin on my neck, it should be me comforting him, and yet I think I'm genuinely more worried, Bucky has a lot of faith in his friends, Steve especially, I think as long as he has Steve, he trusts he's okay.