ƈɦ.25-YOU CAN BE PART OF MY 'ALWAYS AND FOREVER'

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"But I can give it back!" I grin.

After my big revelation, Kol decided to stop in the nearest motel and after compelling a room we got inside and he immediately turned to me. "You can give me my magic back?"

"I could've answered that in the car. This was just some wasteful ten minutes." I mutter and when he sends me a look I clear my throat, "Yes I can."

"How? You better not be jesting darling, cause my patience is as short as the amount of time it would take to drain you of your precious golden blood." He says and I give him a blank look. Is he for real?

"Look, darling, I do not jest. I know how magic is important to you so if you don't mind dial down the death threats before I let loose the hellhounds." I say and he looks at the floor guiltily and then looks up at me with a grin.

"You can really give me my magic back?"

"I'm a Goddess," I say as if it explains everything. "I gave Vina her powers back after slicing the relationship between the bitches and their ancestors. I can do the same to you. Make you vampy witchy hybrid. I just forgot..."

"How does it work? Do we need a ritual or something?" He asks. He's getting really excited and all giddy. He's the cutest.

"First of all," I start as I sit on a bed and he proceeds to sit on the one in front of me, "I wouldn't be giving you your magic back. It will be a different kind. With no link to nature or grandma witches. It'll come from within you. It's core magic, per se."

"Ok..." he says after my explanation.

"And no there's no need for a ritual or all the juju mumbo jumbo extra crap witches need to do. No Phesmatos or shit." I say.

"Then how?" He asks confused and amused by my statement.

"Well, I don't really know how to explain." I shrug then think of Kol with magic and then grin at him, "Try it."

"What?"

"Try to levitate something. Just imagine it and try. But focus." I say and he nods with a frown and a few moments later I feel myself getting a lift off the bed and carried through thin air to sit next to him.

"Just like that?" He asks and I grin.

"Just like that." I smile, "This magic comes purely out of your imagination. It is advised to use spells in order to control it better because if you're not fully focused and aware of what you're trying to do it can go berserk."

"I don't know how to thank you, darling." He says and I smile at him shaking my head.

"You don't need to. Magic is a part of you. You should have it."