INTRODUCTION

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!WE ARE AKSS........ It's the name of our group. Weird right.... But...... So are we........ We are 4Frnds4Ever....... We met in a very weird way and our friendship was totally unexpected...... Yet here we are..... Enough of the chit chat...... Let's ask our author to introduce us properly...... HEY AUTHOR DO YOUR WORK!!!!

Author - ........???

AKSS - Is she still alive or what?? AUTHOR!!!! YOU THERE!!!!????

Author - Yeah yeah... I'm here. What do you want? What was so important that you had wake me up??

AKSS - Introduce us..... (whispers)lazy ass😒😒😒😒

Author - I heard that😑 .............

AKSS - THEN DO IT ALREADY😡😡😡😡!!!!

Author - Fine fine... geez🙄!!

AUTHOR POV -

SARAH -

She's a cute chubby girl

She's a cute chubby girl. She's 17 also known as 'grandma' by her friends. A total drama queen and queen of overreaction. Is the eldest but a baby and the mother of the group. Loved by everyone, especially by the parents of her friends.... Because she's a GoOd GiRl, which of course annoys her friends. Loves cooking, music, reading, writing, k-pop, Harry Potter and her 3 friends of course. She was a quite girl, until she mat the other three dorks.

SKY - 

She's a cute short-heighted savage girl full of swag

She's a cute short-heighted savage girl full of swag. Her jokes contain the best sarcasm any one could ever imagine of. She's also 17. Apart from that she's very sweet and has a soft spot to her loved ones. Mess with her, she won't think twice before messing you. She's a fan of Harry Potter, but not the crazy one. Loves sleeping, food, MoNeY, music, dramas and friends, obviously. Once was a quite girl, but after meeting the other three morons... Never was seen with silence ever.

NANCY - 

She's a laughing machine

She's a laughing machine. Popular with the name of 'laughter psycho' among friends. She's 16. Has a record of laughing in serious moments and silly useless jokes. Loves to torture everyone with her self-made, even-god-doesn't-know-how-she-makes JoKeS. Most talkative in the group. Has brain but uses that in humor and the best part - nobody cares. Loves noodles, music, fantasies, reading, Harry Potter and her friends.

ANIE -

She's a confident and MaLnUtRiTiOnEd girl(not really)

She's a confident and MaLnUtRiTiOnEd girl(not really). She's also 16. Is confident and brave but confused and scaredy cat at the same time. Says incorrect things at times very confidently and regrets later. Very clumsy and the second most talkative out of all. Loves food(especially, the ones cooked by Sarah), studying, music, freedom, lying about her weight and not to forget..... Her friends.

So this was all about the introduction of "The Enchanted Four". Hope you like and enjoy the story.... Please comment and vote..... If you like our story, Love you all😘😘❤❤.... Stay safe.... Bye.