Su Jingyan's eyes widened, his face burned red uncontrollably, and the roots of his neck burned red.

    The boy put the mask on him intimately, and his eyes flickered when he wore it.

    To hide.

    As soon as the boy let go of Su Jingyan, Su Jingyan got up from the chair with a rub.

    The chair also fell on the blanket because of his large arc movement. He grabbed the rim of his hoodie with both hands and buried his head. He arched his back, covered his face without saying a word, and went to open the door of the room, as if he had been stimulated, and fled.

    The boy stared at his back, helped up the fallen chair, and then slowly followed, the light flashing in his eyes was terrible.

    Finally I find you…

    my love.

    "The person in charge of the hotel! Come out to Lao Tzu!" The man scolding in the lobby was a man with a greasy face and a bloated figure. At first glance, he lacked exercise and looked very greasy.

    Because of his clamor, a lot of people eating melon came out of their room to join in the fun.

    The man is holding a food plate in his right hand, and he doesn't know what meat is on the plate.

    His eyebrows were vertical, his eyes widened, his face was red from anger, and he was on the verge of madness.

    "what's happenin?"

    "What happened?"

    The onlookers were all question marks on their faces, looking around, without knowing what happened.

    The man saw that there were more and more onlookers. Those food forks directly forkped something in the food plate, and one by one looked at the surroundings, and shouted, "Look at it! What is this!"

    Everyone fixed their eyes.

    "Oh!" The pupils of the person who saw clearly next to him shrank, and there was a retching in front of him.

    Damn, it's an eyeball.

    Everyone present basically ate dinner in the room one second before they came out to join in the fun.

    Seeing this scene, the clouds and rain in my stomach instantly turned, my stomach turned numb, my scalp was numb, and I was terrified.

    What's more, I just use my hand to pick my throat and I want to spit out what I just ate.

    For a while, the whole hall was filled with retching sounds after another, and an unpleasant sour smell spread in the air.

    Almost for an instant, everyone's brains were connected to a string.

    The meat they just ate could not be human corpses, right?

    As soon as Su Jingyan left the house, he immediately saw the scene clearly, covering his heart with fright.

    While frightened, he was extremely thankful that he did not eat meat.

    "What's the matter? Why are you making a lot of noise." It was the woman who was in charge of receiving them at the beginning, and she didn't know where she came out suddenly.

    As soon as she came out, she glanced at the crowd with anger.

    When the noisy man saw that someone in charge was coming, he directly picked up the fork with his eyeballs in it, handed it to the woman, and said angrily, "See for yourself what the hell you are giving us to eat."

    The woman glanced at the thing on the fork, with an unfamiliar look, sneered, and directly grabbed the fork from the man's hand, took a big mouth, and stuffed her eyeballs into her mouth.

    Everyone held their breath, took a breath, and watched this scene in horror.

    Even the troubled man was stupid, staring at the woman in a daze.

    The woman chewed several times in her mouth, then swallowed it directly, licked her lips after eating, and said coldly, "Have you ever eaten pig eyes?"

    Not really.

    This is the voice of everyone present.

    The woman crossed her hands, wrapped her arms around her chest, sneered, rolled her eyes, and stared at the man pretentiously. The voice was loud and it sounded more like a warning. Everyone present.

    "Xiyi Hotel does not welcome troublemakers! Now, you are now packing up and leaving!"

    When the man’s momentum heard this, he immediately weakened, staring at him, a little unbelievable, and the food tray in his hand fell to the ground. He immediately rushed to the woman’s side, with a bitter face, and begged, "I’m wrong. I was wrong, let me stay, I apologize and I apologize!"

    The woman ignored him at all, turned and left.

    Upon seeing this, the man directly ignored the group of people next to him, knelt on the ground, hugged the woman's legs, and kowtowed like crazy, "I beg you, I don't want to go! I don't want to go! "

    The woman rolled her eyes, glanced at him with a dirty look, and kicked the man away.

    She continued to move forward with a look of disdain, walking faster, not knowing if she smelled any special scent, she arched her nose, locked the target in the direction of the crowd, and cast a wink.

    "..." Su Jingyan accurately received the woman's eyes, a little speechless.

    In the next second, two men in black suits and leather shoes appeared from nowhere, and they rushed forward, no matter how badly the man kneeling on the ground screamed, they still didn’t. He grabbed him in a hurry, and dragged him out.