Su Jingyan swallowed, carefully glanced at the boy's expression, tentatively closed his hand, worried about the boy's rabies attack, and held him again.

    But this time, the boy let go of his hand wittily, and continued his look with scorching eyes.

    Su Jingyan was suspicious of what the boy had just said.

    No matter what he thinks, he thinks this boy's sentence is like a fallacy.

    Su Jingyan paused. As a curious baby, she opened her mouth and asked, "Why?"

    The boy stared at Su Jingyan's red lips and wandered, his eyes were deep, with a morbid state that couldn't be hidden. Hearing Su Jingyan's question, he continued to answer in a hoarse voice, "Not fresh."

    "..."

    "..."

    Su Jingyan frowned and turned to look at the boy.

    Su Jingyan even had some doubts whether the other party was telling a cold joke to herself.

    Although very speechless, Su Jingyan still obeyed the boy's suggestion, turned his hand and picked up the strawberry on the side, and continued to chew it slowly, giving up the idea of ​​eating meat in his mind.

    The boy also specially placed other fruit bowls on the table in front of Su Jingyan so that he could continue to eat.

    The boy stared at Su Jingyan's bulging cheeks, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

    In the next instant, his gaze faintly shifted to the meat on the table that should have been favored by Su Jingyan.

    Silently squinted his eyes, as if trying to stare them out of a hole.

    He didn't know how long he had been staring, he let out a sneer that wasn't too real.

    Ah.

    "Ahhhhhhhhh!" A scream cut across the sky.

    Su Jingyan's hands eating strawberries shook, and her whole body trembled with fright.

    Seeing that he was frightened, the boy squinted his eyes and looked a little angry.

    But at this moment, Su Jingyan had some insights and couldn't help thinking in his mind.

    Surprisingly, the soundproofing effect of such an advanced suite is so poor.

    He swallowed the last strawberry in his mouth, and his stomach was almost full and full.

    The noise outside the door was louder, and it seemed that many people walked out.

    Su Jingyan wiped his mouth, a little curious, "Let's go take a look."

    The boy's eyes flickered because of Su Jingyan's movements, and then turned his head to look at the Roman clock hanging on the wall, his voice hoarse, "It's not more than eight o'clock, you can go out."

    Su Jingyan blinked, feeling a little unclear.

    The innocent deer's eyes seemed to be asking, what will happen after eight o'clock?

    Seeing Su Jingyan's appearance of a talented meal, the boy seemed to be bewitched by something, and licked his lips with his tongue.

    In the next second, the boy took advantage of Su Jingyan's slight loss of consciousness, and directly kissed the mole under Su Jingyan's right eye, and his two hands pressed Su Jingyan's shoulder to prevent people from escaping from his body.