Speaking of Alex, he took in a long draw of the cigarrette as I gave him an apologetic smile. Last night in his sleep, he'd unintentionally picked off a scab and it had gotten infected really quickly. As soon as I found out I'd grabbed the anti-septic and started cleaning it. He was smoking to distract himself.

"Only wear a hoodie if Mom and Dad are around and make sure it's a loose one," I told him as I put the last of the cream on. He nodded, taking in the last draw of the fag before putting it out in Dad's old ashtray. 

"Thanks,"

"Don't thank me," I said quietly as I leaned over to kiss his forehead. I lowered myself to kiss his cheek but he lifted up his head so our lips pressed together. At first it was gentle and it felt nice but in only a few short moments, Alex was tugging at my lower lip with his teeth.

I smirked at him, taking hold of his wrists as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I never imagined the day where we'd be doing anything like this; anything sexual. I mean, it was Alex. He was traumatized and I thought he was a lost cause. I didn't care about that though. Even if we'd never done anything, even if the furthest he could go was kiss me, I'd still be with him. I was in love with him. 

But we were doing that kind of thing, and he was hot as fuck.

I let go of his wrists and snaked my arms around his waist. Pulling him up a little, Alex climbed on top of my lap and let his legs twist around my body. He grabbed fistfuls of my shirt and tugged me closer to him. We were just in our shirts and boxers because that was pretty much all we ever wore but it came in handy in times like this.

I grabbed Alex's bulge, making him gasp and let out his hot breath into my mouth. I smirked into him, applying more pressure in my hold and watching him twitch around in my arms. I wasn't sure how far I could take this being in control thing but it seemed fun to experiment with. So with that thought in mind, I smashed my hands against his chest and forced him back onto the bed.

Stradling his waist, I grabbed Alex's wrists and held them down above his head. I roughly grinded my lower half against him and smiled in approval when I felt him becoming harder. This was great. This was really fucking great.

"Mikey," he groaned as I slipped my hand into his boxers. I worked him gently, kissing his neck and tugging at his skin with my teeth. I gradually got faster, hearing his whimpered moans every few minutes and smirking as he closed his eyes. 

A few moments later, I decided that he was hard enough and I spread his legs. Crawling down between them, Alex reached forwards and I took his hands. He was looking at me with some lustful yet insecure look. I knew he was probably confused about what to feel. If he enjoyed it he'd feel like a whore and if he didn't then he'd feel bad for me. 

I gave him a reassuring smile. "It's ok. Just relax,"

He bit his bottom lip, nodding slightly. "Ok,"

I ran my hands up and down his inner thighs as he lay himself back down. He stared at the ceiling as I tossed his boxers onto the floor and edged myself closer to him. I'd done this before but I'd never been this turned on by any boy or girl. It was just Alex, he made me feel things which no one else could make me feel.

I kissed his stomach, picking around his waistline for a few minutes before I finally took him into my mouth. He gasped, his body twitching in a mixture of pleasure and shock and his grip tightened on my hands as I pushed my head down more. I could feel him shaking so I brushed my fingers over his hands in an attempt to soothe him. I knew he'd tell me to stop if something was wrong. I mean, he said he'd told Tom to stop so if he could tell that piece of shit, he could tell me.

Within a few minutes, he seemed to have calmed down. His breathing was steady and his grip on my hands loosened. He whimpered as I licked around his tip, tensing up in what I hoped was pleasure. I got my answer when he moaned my name and I smiled in approval.

I worked at this for a while longer. I wasn't sure just how long it was because I was enjoying it so much it only seemed like a few minutes. I pushed my head down further, bringing it up and down faster than I'd done earlier when Alex released himself in my mouth. He whimpered for a few moments, working hard to catch his breath as I swallowed him with ease.

I climbed up on top of him, watching him stare at me with a blank expression. Then he pulled his hands up and grabbed my shirt, pulling me close to him.

"You ok?"

"Yeah," he whispered. "I'm fine,"

*

Me, Mom, Dad and Alex were sitting at the table having dinner. They were trying to start up a conversation with Alex every 5 minutes but each time he'd just mumble some one word answer and then poke around his food.

I knew something was wrong and I knew exactly what. It was because of whta happened earlier and I felt like a complete dick about it. I'd asked him a million times if he was ok and of course he lied. Even now at dinner I was holding his hand underneath the table and giving him reassuring smiles every 5 minutes but nothing seemed to be getting rid of his shit mood.

I was gonna have to watch him for the rest of the day. I didn't want him hurting himself because he thought he was a whore or because of any other untrue shit he was thinking.

Suddenly, Alex dropped my hand and pulled himself up from his chair. We all turned to face him as he ran out of the room and I didn't think before getting up after him. 

"Alex?" I called as I followed him to the bathroom. He didn't bother shutting the door and knowing that Mom and Dad would probably come through in a matter of minutes, when I got inside I locked it behind me. 

"Alex?" I watched him as he fell down in front of the toilet, me dropping behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and felt him shaking into me. "What's wrong? You gonna be sick?"

"Yeah," he choked out. He sucked in a deep breath and I immediatley brought a hand up to his face, holding his hair back as he threw up into the toilet. He coughed for a few moments before continuing to be sick. I really had no idea what to do because I wasn't sure if this was my fault or not. Was he throwing up because the thought of him enjoying something sexual disgusted him that much? Or was he actually ill? 

"It's ok baby," I soothed to him. I kissed his spine and rubbed my hand over his stomach as he coughed some more. "You done?"

"Y-Yeah," he whimpered.

I nodded and reached forwards to close the toilet seat and flush it. Alex collapsed back into my arms and his head fell against my chest. He looked really pale and it was worrying me.

"Baby, was that because of earlier?" 

"Dunno," he murmured. His head leaned back on my shoulder and I brushed the hair from his head, feeling it. 

"You're not burning up," I sighed; getting my answer. "Alex tell me, please. Are you freaking out about earlier? Honestly?"

"I'm sorry," he whimpered and I mentally face palmed myself. I knew it. I fucking knew it. He looked up at me with terrified eyes and bit his lip. "You mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad," I assured him and kissed his forehead. "You should've told me at the time. I wouldn't have done it,"

"I only felt like this after,"

"Well you've gotta stop thinking like that," I murmured. "You're aloud to have these kind of experiances. You're a guy and you're in a relationship. I'm not that man, Alex. I would never hurt ou like that. I want you to enjoy being with me and I never want you to feel like that. We don't have to do anything that you don't want to, ok?"

He whimpered, his eyes watering. "I love you,"

I kissed his forehead. "I love you too. Come on, I'll take you to bed."

He nodded and I let him fall back against my arms. I picked him up bridally without any effort at all and led him out of the bathroom, towards our room.

Huh, he was really broken.

-

{ I tried my hardest to make it not short so be proud of me this took me days }