That's when my dream shoot back into my head, my face dropped. What the hell was this dream about and why was I holding hands with the Riddle boy, plus it was in front of his father.

„You are all dismissed." I heard Snape saying to us.

„You go on ahead, I will join you in a minute." I said to my best fried whilst staring at Mattheo.

„Okey." she said kind of confused.

Snape left the room and I stormed in Mattheo's direction.

My knife dagging into his throat.

„Stop trying to get into my head." I spat at him.

He again started smirking. -why is this man always smirking, when I try to scare him. And why does he look so good whilst doing it.

„No." was all he said he pushed me away and walked past me.

„Asshole." I mumbled to my self.

„You're alright?"

I jumped as I saw Jack walking out of a shadow.

„Yes, god damnit. Don't scare me like that." I said cold.

„Hey first of all nice show and second of all I wanted to ask you something?"

„Go on."

„I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me."

Laughter bursted out of me.

„This is a joke, isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

He grabbed me by my waist and smashed me against the wall, so I hit my head hard.

„You will go on a date with me!" he now yelled.

And that's the point we're I officially lost my temper. I used my wandless magic, which my mum thought me. Jack flew across the room and I grabbed my stuff.

Mattheo was standing at the door.

„Thanks for helping." I said sarcastically to him, looking angry and annoyed.

I headed through the corridors and arrived at the charms classroom.

mattheo's pov

I heard a male voice yelling so I decided to head back and look what's going on. I walked into the room and saw some boys, pushing Y/n by her hips against the wall.

I was about to walk towards him, but in that moment he flew across the room, hitting the other wall with his back.

Y/n grabbed her stuff.

I stood there in shock, I knew she was powerful, because she was able to block me in getting into her head. But I didn't knew she was able to do wandless magic, there are not many witches and wizards, who are able to do that.

„Thank for helping." she said with an annoyed voice as she passed me.

I decided to skip the next lessons and try to find out more about this girl, since she now woken my interests, but there's one think I had to do before that.

y/n's pov

The last few lessons went by fast and I haven't saw Jack or Mattheo after the potion class.

It was now 2:30pm and Liora, Hermione and me had detention with Snape now.

We sat down in the classroom and Snape stormed dramatically in as always.

„I want you three to write ,I don't interrupt the lessons' for ten pages."

We all sighed and started.

The door swung open which caught our attention and Mattheo walked in and sat down, his face full of dried blood and cuts.

Liora looked shocked at me, I shook my head as a sign that it wasn't me, and I didn't know what happened.

Seconds later the door opened again and Jack walked in looking much worse then Mattheo. -wait what the hell happened between these two.

„And you two are gonna write ,I won't punch other students in the potions classroom' for 15 pages." Snape forced them.

We all started doing our work and I couldn't stopp thinking about why these two were fighting. I decided to forget about it and ended my last pages.

Liora and I handed our done work to Snape and left the classroom. Hermione left a few minutes before us.

„What happened, Y/n?" the blond girl asked me, obviously meaning the two boys.

I told her what Jack did and how I threw him across the room afterwards and that her cousin came back but didn't do anything, just watched us and what I said to him.

„And then I left." I ended the story.

„He did not help you?" she asked me.

I shook my head.

„But what were they fighting for afterwards?" I asked the girl.

„Maybe about you." she said chuckling.

„Yeah no, I don't think so." I said laughing.

We went to study in the library together since we already missed lunch. We studied for a few hours and then went to the common room.

Our friends were already sitting on the sofas as usually. We sat down next to them.

„How was detention?" Blaise asked us.

„Yeah nothing special, but Mattheo and Jack decided to join us since they were fighting over our little psychopath here." Liora chuckled whilst Blaise put one arm around her.

„We don't know that for sure, Liora." I said sounding annoyed.

„Well, what else would the fought of?" she asked opinionated.

„I don't know, but they both have major anger issues maybe they both needed to just punch someone." I ended the conversation.

Draco looked deadly jealous.

The other ones started a new conversation and I lit up a cigarette. I mean we are the oldest ones here and the teachers never come into the common room.

I inhaled the smoke it calmed me down. I closed my eyes thinking about everything that happened in the last few days. And then I was think about him, Mattheo Riddle. I don't unterstand this dude, one time he's being annoyed by me and in the other moment he's fighting for me. Like how can a person be so bipolar.

But I need to admit he looks extremely hot, especially with the blood on his face and clothes. -stop y/n, he's an asshole.

A sentence my mum always said to me, when we talked about boys, shoot up in my head. ,All good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you.'

I mean she has a point there.

As I finished my cigarette and decided to got to my dorm to read my book and sleep.

I waved my goodbye and walked away.

-1591 words