Chapter 12 - Breakfast in Bed

The next morning, Luka woke up first. He sat up and stretched, yawning lightly. He turned over to his boyfriend, who was peacefully sleeping. He had turned over towards Luka in the middle of the night, which wasn't very surprising since he was pretty needy. Luka quietly got out of bed, threw on Adrien's white cardigan, and walked to the kitchen, closing his bedroom door behind him. He went ahead and started making breakfast. Today he was making bacon, eggs, along with some greek yogurt flavored with fruits and oats to try and stay in the range of Adrien's diet more. He was hoping Adrien wouldn't wake up until he was done so he could serve him breakfast in bed.

Luka finished making both of their plates, and filling their glasses, as he grabbed the bed table for breakfast in bed. He put Adrien's food on it, and carried his own in his other hand. His mom was luckily awake and on the couch, so she got her to open the door for him. He closed it quietly behind him with his foot. He set his own plate on the dresser, and sat Adrien's bed table on the floor so he could wake Adrien up and get him ready. He got on top of him and lightly kissed him, causing Adrien to wake up.

"Morning, cutie~" Luka said as Adrien groaned. "What time is it..?" He asked. Luka looked over at his alarm clock. "It's 9:27am" Luka said with a smile. "Now sit up model boy, I made you breakfast." Luka said getting off of him as Adrien sat up and rubbed his eyes. "You.. huh?" He said, as he looked over at Luka who bent down and grabbed the bed table, placing it on top of him as the legs held the bed table just over his lap. Adrien smiled and looked at Luka who was grabbing his own and sitting down infront of him. "Aw, Sunshine you didn't have toooooo" Adrien said admiring the food. "You even made sure to make its more so in my diet so I wouldn't be messing up my eating habbits" Adrien said softly as he started to tear up. "Wh- why are you crying??" Adrien just looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "nobody's ever cared about me THIS much" adrien said wiping away his tears as he laughed at himself. "Aww, you're too cute" Luka said. "Now eat up before it gets cold, I hope you like your eggs cooked the way I cooked them, I wasn't sure how you liked them" Adrien have him a soft smile. "Their perfect." He said, picking up his fork and enjoying his breakfast.

After they had breakfast, they didn't know what to do. What was their to do? It was Saturday, and they also had Sunday to make plans. "So, what do we do now?" Adrien asked, setting the bed table on the floor. "Well, I have no idea at the moment but in the mean time we could discuss who we want to tell, and when?" Adrien smiled and nodded. "That's a good idea. Well, I definitely don't want to tell my father now. I don't really want to tell any of my friends right now unless its Nino. I really do care about Alya and Marinette, but I'm not sure how they'd react and I'm more comfortable telling Nino first." Adrien said as he used hand gestures as a example. Luka nodded. "Well, I know my mom would be very accepting as she already knows that I'm bi, she would be a good person to tell if yours comfortable with that. Same with Juleka and Rose, they would both be safe people to tell" Adrien let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad your mom will be accepting. I'm not sure how my father would or-- will react.." Luka put his hand on Adrien's shoulder for some comfort.

"hey, I'm sure it'll go okay whenever you tell him. If it doesn't, we'll figure it out. I wouldn't just give up easily, you mean the world to me, Adrien. We haven't been together for very long, but everything's going to go smoothly. I promise." Adrien looked up at him with a smile. His whole life he had been looking for home. He was home now. This was home. His home. Not his house. That place just, didn't feel at home there. And now.. He found his home. Luka was his home. He knew as long as Luka was with him, he'd feel at home. He'd feel safe. A feeling he had never felt before. Adrien scooter closer to Luka, as he hugged him tightly. "Luka, you make me feel safe" Luka smiled, as he hugged him back. He brought his hand up to Adrien's head, ruffling with his hair. "You make me feel safe too, Darling." Adrien couldn't stop his cheeks from turning pink, but its not like he wanted to stop them from turning pink. Because it was from him. It was from his boy.

After about an hour of just talking, hugging, and snuggling, they were still left with the question of what they could do that day. Luka was about to say something, but Adrien's phone pinged. "What could that be?" Luka asked. Adrien opened his phone and noticed the notification. "Shit. Theirs an akuma attack." Adrien started trying to think of an excuse to leave so he could go. "Go, Chat." Luka said, signalling towards the door. "You know?! But how did you--" Luka cut off his sentence. "Just go, I'll explain it later" Adrien nodded and rushed out the door, running into an alley to transform. After he transformed, he saw Ladybug already fighting it. He finally arrived at the scene, trying to stay away from LB as much as he could.

"Chat! Go to his left!" Ladybug yelled, Chat jumped to his left side. Soon after toggling with the guy, Ladybug realized where his akuma was. "Chat, grab his bracelet! Its in his bracelet! Chat took off the villains bracelet and threw it to Ladybug, who stomped on it releasing the akuma. She purified it, and set Paris back to normal as she does. " Wait, Chat!" Chat stopped and turned around to look at her. "Can we.. Talk?" She asked nervously. "Not now. Meet me at our spot tonight at 10. We can talk then." Chat didn't say anything else, and neither did she because he ran off before she could respond.