21.Hell Hath No Fury Like A Yandere MILF's Love!

[[21.Hell Hath No Fury Like A Yandere MILF's Love!]]
[A/N: This was supposed to be the debut of HoloMyth members, but I just realized that the current setting is in 2019, not 2020. So, please make do with this.]
[[Chloé's POV]]

"Daddy! I want you to find everything you can about Marinette Dupain-Cheng's adoption!" Storming into daddy's office, I immediately told him, demanded to him, what I wanted.

Daddy, for his part, jumped a bit from my entrance, and had even nearly ripped apart the paper he held.

"Princess! How many times have I told you to °not° do that." Daddy calmly states as he puts the paper he held onto the other stacks of paper on the desk.

"I'm sorry daddy, but this is important! Please, I need you to find Marinette! I-...I need to-...I need to do something.... Daddy....please..." I tried. When I planned on coming into Daddy's office, I had made sure that I wouldn't let my emotions get the better of me, like it always did. But, just....I needed Marinette to know what I have done... I needed her to know the reason for why we....how °I° broke us apart all those years ago.

"Princess....." I heard daddy mutter out his usual endearment to me, and I sensed that it had become softer, like he knew how much all the guilt, regrets and self-hate hurts.

"Okay. I will do my best to find Miss Dupain-Cheng. A team dedicated on finding who Miss Dupain-Cheng adoptive parents and where she is will probably be made in about an hour." While speaking, daddy was on his phone, most likely doing what I had asked him to do. It nearly made me cry on the spot, but I held on and was able to say a strained "Thank you" before opening the door behind.

However, before I could go out and run straight to my room, Daddy's words made me pause and caused me to cry.

"Princess....whatever could have-....whatever you and Marinette could possibly have been...I would have been fine with it, you know? And you're mother...she wouldn't have cared. But...I would have been fine with what the two of could have possibly reached in your relationship.... Just....right the wrong this time?" Listening to what he said, I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes. Hearing °that°, it just made me want to go back in the past and just do what I should have in the first place!

Then, nodding my head as my tears continued to fall to the carpeted floor, I dashed towards my room.

__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/[[5 Days Timeskip]][[Jasmine's POV]]

Scrolling through Twitter and half-reading all the comments I have, all of which kept on asking when I will next stream, I smiled a bit at that. Ever since my debut, I had yet to show any signs of streaming. Actually, I wasn't °that° dedicated into becoming a VTuber, so I was just taking my time, unlike with my precious angels!

Julie had already streamed a total of 6 times this 3-ish weeks, while Marinette had done a total of 2 times. And, with their streams, they gained more followers, fans, subscribers and all that! Also, a lot has been asking for me through Nettie's streams, who had just said that I was busy since "She's actually a manager of three VTubers. Me, my aunt and herself!". Plus, other than looking for me, they had also tried to look more into Nettie being a Hero, since before all this, outside of Paris, no one knew of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Akumas, and Hawkmoth, which had caused an uproar, since it was just revealed that real life Superheroes and Villains existed!

I asked Lilith how knowledge of this part of the Supernatural was revealed to humans, and she told me that since this was connected to the Kwamis, God couldn't do much shit about it since the Kwamis were stronger than him by some level, and were many. So, that meant that some part of the Supernatural had been integrated to Humanity, albiet a lost one. Of course, Ladybug and her tale had become a topic around the world, since Paris readily handed everything they knew about her and everything else. Then, the Government tried to get Ladybug, but I didn't allow that and with some magic, Ladybug has immunity to any kind of bullshit the government and military would try to rope her into.

This also made me question how easy it was for me to dominate the world, but I didn't particularly care about that and ignored the prospect.

Anyway, basically, things had been going well!

From my left, I heard a "Kuhum.", causing me to look at the source. I had already felt her presence beside me, and had just waited for her to make her move.

"Good evening, Tikki." I greeted the Kwami as respectfully as I could. I don't really want to piss off a powerful being that could crush me in nanoseconds.

"Good evening to you, too, Jasmine." The ladybug Kwami greeted back while she hovered beside me.

"Jasmine. There's something I want to talk about. Something about Marinette's school life...." As Tikki's voice lowered and became ireful, I knew that this was going to be a serious matter.

__/__/__/

For the 20 minutes, I think, Tikki had told me all about what had happened to Marinette while she was in her previous school. Tikki told me all about the people, the lies, the abuse, the bullying, the neglect! Just...everything that happened to Marinette! The things that she didn't deserve...after hearing all this, I spent the last 10 minutes trying to reign my anger in, with Tikki trying her best to calm me down.

I hadn't noticed it, but when I was bubbling with anger, Tikki had become intensely worried, and warry, for and of me.

"Tikki........I haven't killed minors before....should they be the firsts?" I asked the Kwami in barely controlled calmness, eliciting a gasp from her.

"Jasmine! No! I knew that you have killed before, and I didn't mind it! But kids!?! No! Don't ever think about it ever again! The most you could do is turn them into vegetables- no! Bad Tikki!- The most you could do is cripple them! Yeah! Crippling them is fine!" The Kwami reprimanded me in a weird way, and if I wasn't so furious, I would have laughed. But I couldn't, due to the fact that I was now beginning to think about what I should do to Marinette's old classmates.

However, as I was beginning to think about causing an "accident" that would leave them at the hands of terrorists, I suddenly received a call.

"Tch!" I was annoyed by the sudden call, but when I picked up my phone and noticed that it was an unknown number, I decided to take a deep breath before answering it.

"Hello. This is Jasmine V. Soragon, how can I help you?" Thankfully, I was able to control my rage somewhat to be able to talk calmly.

"Ah! Yes, thank you for picking up. I am André Bourgeois, and I am calling you for an important matter." The man -the voice was manly- on the other side of the call greeted, before going into what he wanted to say.

"And that is?" I asked, since this didn't feel like a scam or anything bad.

"Can I ask if you °are° Marinette Dupain-Cheng's, now legally Marinette D-C. Soragon, adoptive mother?"

Listening to what the man said, I tensed up a bit, now feeling the need to keep my guard up.

"....yes." I answered him in a guarded tone, ready to take action if anything was wrong.

Then, having heard the tone of my voice, the man quickly stated, "Oh! No need to feel so worried. The reason why I'm looking for Miss Marinette is because of my daughter, Chloé."

I didn't want to trust him, but giving him a chance wouldn't hopefully do any harm.

"You see, Madame Soragon, my daughter and Marinette...they used to be the best of friends...."

|1,383|

[A/N: Sorry to cut this here, but I'll continue it on the next chap!

I'm just going to say this here, expect that Jasmine's already rich from her single stream, making all what's about to happen possible.

Yeah, also, I just realized that the current year wasn't lining up to Hololivevs debut, so I'm pushing it to a few chapters.]