Her

POV:

While walking to class, I can't help but notice and think about her. I mean sure, everyone loves Teruhashi, but i'm definitely not everybody. In fact, i'm a female. Yes. A lesbian.

Most people would say it's unhealthy. It's uncommon, and it's weird? But I see no problem. It's only a preference, it should in fact be embraced and normalized. People always base themselves off of society. It's hard to feel good anymore in a preference because of it, but I can't control it, so why not go with it?
I mean, it's the eyes, how those beautiful blue eyes glisten in my soul, how her long shiny hair beams in the sunlight , and how her attraction just appeals to me. She gets the best of me, and she knows it.

Making my way through the door, I automatically recognize Kusuo Saiki, that one kid with the attitude and big ego, sitting right next to the door on the floor, reading some sort of manga. What a fucking weirdo I thought to myself, sitting in my usual spot, right next to the window. I glanced for Teruhashi, but she was no where in sight. I guess she might've gone to the bathroom or something.

"Morning everyone!" I hear that wonderful voice ring in my ears. Turning my head, I watch as the love of my life walks through that door, with the brightest smile ever. Out of the blue, she quickly realized that I had been staring, and she waved back to me. In embarrassment, I sit there, unable to move or speak. I want to wave, but I just can't seem to make the motion. Giggling, she turns away, and I hover my hands over my face in embarrassment.

Why couldn't I move? I just made a fool of myself! I took some deep breaths slowly, trying helplessly to recover.

"You're pretty red, you need a doctor?" Kaido asks.

"O-Oh! Please don't worry about it, it's nothing." You whimper, clouds hovering over your vision.

"Mmm.. alright!" He remarks, quickly leaving. Palming myself, I shook my head in fear of thinking about the situation, while those thoughts slowly vanished away, until the feelings of embarrassment were gone.

*TIME SKIP*

I soon walked out of the classroom, taking my time as I walked with the test results in my hand. Fuck fuck fuck fuck I had been repeating in the inner corner of my thoughts, gripping the test paper anxiously. Carefully, opening the pages up, I checked my score.

67!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

I felt my life shatter right then and there. Guess I won't be able to get to college until my grades start improving.

"Excuse me?" A nice familiar voice stood there.

"Hmmm?" Slowly turning around, my heart started to pound. It was Teruhashi!

"W-W-WHA!" You fluttered, nervously blushing.

"Are you okay? Anyways, I saw that test of yours, a 67 isn't so good, so maybe I can tutor you! How about it?" She beams. I can feel my face get hotter, as sweat trickles down my forehead.

What do I say? I want to say yes, but it might seem too pushy.. So no? But that's even worse!
Thoughts cluttered into my brain until I finally knew the answer.

"I-If you want." I mumbled, strictly slapping myself in my mind for stuttering.

"Sounds good! My house?" She asks. HER HOUSE?? SHE WANTS ME TO SEE HER HOUSE!!

"M-Mhm." I guttered.

"Kay kay! See you!" She skipped away, her blue gorgeous hair twirling back and forth as she walked. Oh how I love her! I really can't wait to see her house, in fact have her tutor me!

__