A shifting sound from behind my back made us unwillingly pull apart as I froze in position. Jungkook peeped over my shoulder slowly and then made an annoyed face, "it's nothing."

"Ohh, then...?" I let my question trail off as I eyed those lips, craving to touch them again with that of mine.

"Then," he replied, moving in close again as I let one of my hand slip into his shirt- holding him close with my palm on his back, I hadn't done this ever before.

He stopped a centimeter away from my lips, I could feel his warm breath on my nose. I moved in to kiss his lips, he moved behind, maintaining the same difference. I tried again, he did the same. What was he doing?

I pulled my hand out of his shirt and cupped his face with both my hands,
moving closer again. Yet again he moved farther away, now with greater distance. After a few more tries, he was lying on his back, holding both my wrists with his hands as he dodged my kisses. ARGHHH.

"I told you- I'll remember it." Jungkook said, with an innocent smile across his face. Oh, the hospital. He knew exactly how to play me when I craved for it the most.

"Is it now?" I complained, making an angry pout as I pulled myself away from him, sitting on my side of the bedding with my arms angrily crossed over my chest.

"Aww- look at you!" He said, smiling and kissing my forehead. I could not suppress the chuckle from escaping my lips. He really was easy.

"Okay, now- this place is totally different in daylight. Let's go for a walk." Koo said, with an expression full of expectations and his thumb pointing outward. I nodded.

He stood up, pulling me along with him.

"First- change into full pajamas or something and get your jacket. It's cold outside right now." He said, pulling me toward the bags with him. It was then that I saw the front door wide open.

"Oh my God- the door is open. Did we forget to close it last night?" I eyed the door in horror. I was specifically scared of night attacks, I'd been reading an extra too much of those kind of stories.

"No no- I opened it a while back." He informed.

" 'While back'? How long have you been awake?" I asked, concern filled in my voice.

"Amm, 6:45ish?" He replied, as he bent down to pull out our bags.

"WHAT!? Just two and a half hours of sleep!? I don't want you sick Jungkook!" I blasted off on him. How could he look soo fresh with such less hours of sleep!?

"Shhh!" He said, with his index finger over his lips, eyeing Taehyung who moved in his sleep as his hand landed around Sesha's waist, pulling her involuntarily closer. Cute.

"It's my habit to wake up early. My eyes open even if no alarms are ringing. I'm not a lazy bum like you." He said, looking back at the bags as he laughed.

In that very moment I realised- I'd found love and friendship in the very same person. Love was no doubt, shown crystal clear- and I realised how easily we could tease eachother and talk about things couples usually don't. Not just love and care but affection and understanding played between us-

Jungkook's sudden interruptions made me look at him,"Y/n- which jacket should i-"

"WHAT THE- LEAVE IT THERE!" I exclaimed pulling him away from my bag. How could he just!? I had Every piece of clothing in it! Nah-ha, not that close bestfriends yet.

"What-!?" Jungkook asked, looking up at me, "I'm just removing your jacket and pajamas."

I guess, I- overreacted.