¢нαρтєя тωσ

Start from the beginning

M/n change into more comfortable clothes that consist of a big white sweater and black shorts. He hid the katana and his other clothes away deep in the closet before walking out towards the living room.

M/n already cleaned the guest room yesterday even though he already forgot that he did, but the feelings he felt when he walked into the room is that when he knew he cleaned it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and M/n walked over, opening the door to see who was supposed to be Agni-san's guest (since he forgot who was going to visit).

"Hello." He dryly greeted, letting them inside. "Honey, are you sure we are in the correct house?" M/n heard the brown-haired man whisper to his wife.

"I am."

"I didn't know your mother adopted a kid." The same man again.

"That's because I didn't," M/n heard Agni-san said and he walked over to her to help her if she ever trips or stumbles on anything. "Mom! It's so good to see you again!" the ash blonde woman smiled, hugging Agni-san tightly, who hugged back.

Agni takes a step back with a smile on her face before it disappears and she begins to hit the woman with her cane. "HOW DARE YOU NOT VISIT YOUR MOTHER FOR YEARS YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!" Agni yelled.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HIT ME WHENEVER I VISIT, LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW YOU HAG!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

M/n stared at the two bickering females along with the brown haired male, although a certain ash blonde male stared at the back of M/n's head. After a while of bickering the two finally stopped, "And who's this cutie?" Mitsuki squealed, pinching M/n's cheeks.

"M/n.. M/n Tokito," He introduced himself.

"M/n, That's such a cute name!" Mitsuki squealed, hugging the poor boy tighter in which he didn't mind. "Ah, M/n this is Mitsuki and those two behind her are Katsuki and Masaru Bakugou," Agni-san introduced.

"Go and write it in your notebook so you can remember it." Agni uttered, which M/n obliged and walked towards his room, leaving the three confused alone with Agni.

"I see you three are confused," Agni laughs weakly, sitting down on the couch.

"Mhm.. What do you mean about 'writing it in his notebook so he wouldn't forget?'" Masaru asked, sitting on the other couch with his family.