"You ready?" you turned to Michael with a smile.

"Yeah."

Michael opens the door, as the two of you slowly step in. Michael headed to the kitchen, thinking Vivien might be there, probably with Moira. You walk into Ben's study, hoping he'd be there. As expected, his ghost revealed himself.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ben said, making his way towards you.

"Hey, Ben!" you said, leaning in and hugging him.

"Where's Michael?"

"Oh, he went to the kitchen I think."

You and Ben exited his study and entered the kitchen, where Michael was and where Vivien finally showed up.

"Michael." Vivien smiled, walking over to him and sweeping him into a hug. Michael buried his head in her neck, taking in the embrace from his mother. She broke the hug and held his face.

"You look so amazing." Vivien said.

"Well, I'm your son." Michael smiled.

Vivien turns her head to you, still holding Michael's face. She lets go and makes her way over to you, pulling you into a hug. "It's so great to see you Y/N."

"It's great to see you too Vivien." you replied.

The four of you encircled the kitchen island. You and Michael on one side and Ben and Vivien leaning on the other side.

"So how have you guys been?" Ben said with a smile.

"We've been really good. I'm part of the warlock council and I actually teach at the school now." Michael responded.

"That's amazing Michael." Ben replied as Michael grabbed your hand, squeezing it and smiling at you.

"Also, Michael. Your hair! I absolutely love it." Vivien said, placing teacups in front of you and Michael.

"Really? Thanks, mom." Seeing Michael with his mother and hearing him call her 'mom' warmed your heart more than anything.

As the four of you began to drink your tea, Ben quickly placed his cup back down.

"I almost forgot. I found a box of Michael's old things that Constance had." Ben said as Michael looked up, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'll be right back." Ben finished before making his way up the stairs. Out of curiosity, Michael decided to follow him up.

Vivien turned to you, grabbing your hand. "I see you've been taking great care of my son." You laughed.

"I guess you could say that." you say.

"I'm really happy he has you Y/N. He deserves someone like you. Who actually cares for him and loves him. I can tell he's really in love with you too." You blush at the comment.

"Thank you so much, Vivien. If anything, I feel blessed to have him in my life." you respond, before the two of you turn your heads to Ben, carrying a box with Michael following from behind.