"He takes from his mother more than he knows," Talia joked not being able to take her eyes off of Harper's.

"Are you hungry Harper?" Jason reached for a bottle and tried to heat it, but for some reason his movements were awkward and uncoordinated with Talia watching.

"Hand her to me, or let me heat the bottle," she offered.

"Want to go to Talia?"

"Ahh," Harper snuggled up to Talia satisfied with the warmth she received.

"I've always wanted a daughter, I suppose I'll settle for a granddaughter," Talia told Harper.

"Mm, mm," Harper's eyes fluttered a bit then she yawned stretching as best she could in Talia's arms.

"May I?" Talia asked Jason for the bottle.

"Sure," he sat down watching the league of assassins' leader feeding his daughter.

"Her mother's family hasn't come knocking yet?"

"What do you mean?" Jason answered worried that he missed something, "they don't know about Harper."

"I know, but they are alive and well, Isabel wasn't on good terms with them," Talia removed the bottle from Harper's mouth to wipe it a bit before giving it back, "you don't want the lawyer to double cross you now do you?"

"Tim made him sign a NDA and paid him 10k, but I'll look into it," he nodded.

"No need, I dealt with it, don't worry no one's dead, he will simply never speak of it," she stared at Harper's cheeks, "I must say, Isabel had good genes."

"What about me?"

"Some of the best," she looked at him, "you're doing great. I loved the wallpaper in the nursery."

"You know it's creepy that you've been watching for so long?" He joked sitting next to her.

"I needed to give you your space, when I felt Bruce closing in, I killed a senator," she said nonchalantly.

"He was a pedophile," Jason answered in the same tone not surprised at all that it was Talia decapitating people to keep Bruce off his tail.

"I think she wants you," Talia noticed how Harper's eyes started darting in the direction of Jason's voice.

"Come here, beautiful Harper, you like Talia?" Jason kissed his daughter over and over.

"Ahh, ahhh," Harper sighed happily.

"I ran into Richard in Bludhaven a while back," she said watching Jason intently, "he was worried sick about you, I'm glad you let him around you."

"He cried when he met her," Jason snickered looking at Harper, "yesh he did."

"What about you? How are you doing?"

"I don't think I've ever been better," he admitted, "I'm a bit sleepy, which is weird considering how little I usually sleep."

"You're taking care of a newborn, it's perfectly normal to be tired, why don't you take a nap, I'm right here."

"Maybe later, I like spending time with her," he kissed Harper a few times, "see Harper, that's Talia, your grandma, can you say Talia?"

"Mm," Harper rested her head on Jason's cheek.

"Yeah, that's about right," Jason saw a softness in Talia's eyes that he's only dreamed of receiving from a parent, "stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm broken," he looked away hiding in Harper's neck.

"You're not broken, but you're not healed either," Talia brushed his hair out of his face, "I will never forgive him for what he's done to you."