One

Aaron Crawford

"mhmmm Good morning handsome". "Hey wake up"! I heard someone say beside me. It was then i realised it was a girl from last nights party. I got up, took her by the arm and shoved her out of the door with her clothes and her bag. Then i went back to sleep.

If theres one thing you should know about me its that i love to sleep and i dont like relationships and to be honest never really see myself as the type of guy to get married have kids and all that bullshit. Nope i was just a devilishly handsome guy looking for fun. Yup that was it.

I was about to fall back asleep when my bloody alarm went off. "Ohhh fuck off" i yelled but i knew it was time to go to work. I got up sluggishly, went to brush my teeth and had a quick bath then made my breakfast. I decided to go with something laid back as i didnt have any cases today.

I honestly didnt care what i was wearing most of the time because its my law firm so im gonna rock up in whatever i want and im not really a fan of the suits and will only wear them for formal occasions or if i have a case to present

"Fuck i cursed, I have a client coming today" I quickly got dressed, got to my car and drove as fast as i could. I have no idea how many red lights i drove thru but i finally reached my firm with 5 minuts left to spare.

I hurried towardas the elevator and got to my office. I sat on my chair out of breath. "Sir"?, "What" i called out. "Kevin Dallas is here he wants to speak with you" I gritted my teeth.

Kevin Dallas was a no good low living scum whom i hate. He always tried to steal my cases and has been trying to merge fims with me for ages just so he can get 50% of my shares. "Tell him to get out". I told my assistant but before she could go he was already here. "My my Aaron thats not nice is it". The bastard made his way up here. "What do you want Dallas". " Well i just wanted to swing by and check in on my friend is that so wrong". " First of all im not your friend, Second get out of my firm" i told him in my calmest voice possible. "Alright ill go but i look foward to seeing you very soon mate". Ugh how i hate his strong Australian accent the mere thought of it just makes me want to punch him.

After 6 i told everyone to go home I always considered cutting my employees some slack, they work hard and very long hours for the firm and i respect each and every one of them. I decided to have a some coffee before i go back home.

I drove up to one of the new cafes that just opened and ordered a coffee i turned to make my way towards the sitting area when a woman bumped into me and split her hot coffee on me. " WHAT THE FUCK, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" i roared unable to hold back my anger. "No i dont and honestly dont care dude now you bumped into me so youre gonna apologize and get me a new coffee" I was honestly shocked how dare she have the audacity to ask me Aaron fucking Crawford one of the yougest billionairs in the world and owner of the most succcessful law firm to apologize to her and buy her a new coffee after she split it on me.

I was boiling i pulled her to the side and started seething into her "Listen her you stuck up little bitch i dont care about an apology or your stupid cup of coffee what i want right now is for you to apologize to me for spilling your coffee on me and be on your way like a good girl.

"Nope not gonna do that what i will do is buy a new coffee myself jerk" and she left the shop. I honestly lost my cool. I ran out of the shop grabbed her by the waist, pinned her in one of the alleys, held her by the neck and started seething again. "Look her you little bitch YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW" She nodded and said sorry and i let her go.

Man what was wrong with me im usually only dominant in the bedroom no where else, outside i was just a stubborn goofy guy but when she said no i just had to let her know who was in control, man what a day.

I got home poured myself a scotch and started working through my emails for tommorow. Then i got a call from my best friend Tony. He has been there for me since high school we were the nerds, always studying and occasionally having parties and sleepovers but we were like the cool nerds. "What do you want Tony?" i asked "Helllllooooooo Ron Ron" "Are you drunk?" " No nonono i just had a blast and maybe some gin and vodka but i proooomiisee 5 bottles only".

"Jesus Tony its 11pm, where are you?" "I ummmmmm the barr whrre i thrrreew upp on the bartender and he is hrreee whoooooo" "Ok just stay put im coming to get you" I arrived at the bar to see Tony shirtless and dancing on the pool table "Come on buddy lets go" "Hellloooooo Ron Ron" god i hate it when he calls me that, hes been calling me that since we were 17 ugh. "Come on up you get" i carried him out of the bar. Just as i was about to leave i saw her again.

Hello guys let me know what you thought about the first chapter I didnt want to introduce both of them right away but 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Remember to vote;)

Fatneekas :p