Cassandra, Tim and Alfred were nowhere near close to finding out what the scar was, but Alfred was making progress on the Dick front, which was a step.

Jason's safe-house, May 15th

"JASON!" Tim came in running.

"Shush!" Jason ran out of the room closing the door behind him, "what the hell she's sleeping!"

"I, I," Tim stopped trying to catch his breath.

"You what?"

"I think Dick found you, and I think he's on his way here, and I think he might have been following me for a few days," Tim blurted out.

"You know if you used your phone instead of sprinting here you would've seen my message that I called dickhead here," Jason snapped, "which is why Cass is not here."

"Oh," Tim checked his phone, "ohhh."

"Yeahh, now be ready to catch him when he faints," Jason mocked.

"How did you decide to tell him?"

"Well you, Cass and Alfred have been mentioning it over and over, and he hasn't stopped calling the emergency line since the fight, so," Jason shrugged.

"That's fair, can I see her?"

"She's sleeping, she should wake up in an hour maybe," Jason sat down waiting for Dick.

"Okay," Tim sat down and tried to busy himself, "you're not creepily watching her anymore."

"It's not creepy," Jason snapped reaching for the baby monitor screen.

DING! DONG!

"Okay you open," Jason shoved Tim.

"Why me? It's your place, and you called him here."

"It was your idea, and you need to check B's not with him," Jason went to his room.

"B won't be with him! But fine," Tim opened the door, "heyy brother."

"Tim?" Dick came in with a suspicious look on his face, "I got coordinates from Jason."

Tim closed the door after checking the hallway.

"You're alone right? No one followed you?" Tim asked.

"I know what coordinates alone mean," Dick snapped studying the apartment.

"Wait," Tim checked him for trackers.

"What are you doing?" Dick stared at him incredulously.

"Making sure you don't have trackers or bugs or something, it will ease his mind," Tim went and knocked on Jason's door, "he's clear."

"What's going on?" Dick asked as Jason came out, Dick exhaled in relief, tears already welling in his eyes and ran to hug Jason, not caring about Jason's 'don't touch me' rule, "thank god."

"Thank Roy," Tim muttered under his breath.

"It's okay big bird, I'm okay," Jason hugged back after protesting a bit.

"Why didn't you pick up OUR emergency lines?" Dick pulled back.

"I couldn't have bats track me," Jason answered truthfully.

"So you come back to Gotham and you don't think he can track you here? Are you out of your mind? You could've called, left a sign or something, Jason we thought the worst, I thought the worst," Dick yelled his voice wet in tears.

"Keep it down," Jason snapped, "I'm alive and well."

"I don't want to keep it down; I thought I'd lost you again!" Dick hugged Jason again.