5 shades of duck

Duck felt utter despair. Daphne had once again slipped out of his grasp. Not only that but now his beloved ducklings knew his true name, the thing that duck hated most.
Suddenly something terrible happened! Ducks vision became clouded with the silhouette of metal bars. He was surrounded by them. Duck had been trapped! Captured! Duck napped! Which fiend had commuted this foul act duck thought to himself. What being of bird could have done this to him? That's when ducks eyes met his captures. This was no bird. Nothing of the sort in fact. It was... a human. Duck couldn't believe his eyes. He thought humans were a mere myth. A figment of old duck tails used to scare young ducklings from devouring too much bread at the ponds edge. This was no fictional being. It was very much real and it had duck in its grasp...
His capture was a young looking and chubby ginger boy. The boy spoke with a low voice that constantly broke into high pitched squeals.
"LoOk jAnEt I cAuGht a dUckY!" The boy squealed. That's when she came into view. A small human with long black pigtails. She had a cold look in her eyes, a look that rivalled even Daphne's. A look that could easily kill the faint of heart.
"Benson are you an idiot! You let those pesky ducks take all our bait! Now all we have are these useless hot dog buns! There's no way we'll be able to capture anymore ducks with just these?" The girl screamed. The boy started crying dramatically shaking ducks prison uncontrollably.
Duck really wasn't ready for what his life had in store next...