Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"So tune kuch bataya apne past ke bare me?" After sitting on the bed, simran ask her in worried look, and naina slightly nodded her head in no.

"Filhal kuch nahi...I know woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karege sunne ke baad, Yeh mummy papa ne mujhe kasam nahi di hoti na apni toh I would have told him everything before our marriage, lekin kasam ki wajah se kuch nahi bola...and to be honest mere me himmat bhi nahi thi unhe sach batane ki." Naina said with tensed face, and closed her eyes every now and then in anxiety.

"How long will you hide yaar? aaj nahi toh kal sach bahar aane hi wala hai...infact I feel tujhe khud jiju ko saamne se jake sab bata dena chahiye hai, he might get angry for some time but later you can try to convince him, you can make him understand ki yeh sab kyun hua. Look if he will get to know about this all from someone else, toh unhe bahut bura lagega, and that time you will regret your decision for hiding about your past. So please go and tell him everything clearly, I know he will definitely understand you." Simran gave her one good advice, which brought courage in naina, to share about her past with her husband.

"I think you are right...ok fine I will tell him everything bahut jaldi hi, and thank you for your advice my baby." Naina hugged her for always giving her thoughtful advices, and Simran said in loving smile - "anything for you meri jaan, don't worry about anything...I am always with you."

Scene Change : Vishal was seeing every pictures of naina with layer of lust in his eyes, and was feeling regretted on his decision of abandoning such beautiful girl for parina. She really looks very tempting, that one would definitely get crazy in her love.

"Kaash...kaash meri shadi tujhse hoti naina, is parina se shadi karke itna pachta raha hoon. She is so annoying, bilkul tere jaisi nahi hai woh...she doesn't have charm like you, you are so beautiful...sameer is lucky that he got wife like you." He said in anger, and looked at the picture of his wedding. Parina was looking so dull, and no where in the comparison of naina.

"But never mind...I know how to trap you in my plan. Just wait and watch my darling Naina." Vishal laughed like a dangerous devil, and looked at her picture with smirk on his face.

"Vishal I'm not feeling well." He heard his wife calling him in weak voice, and he ask her - "Kya hua baby? should we consult to doctor sakariya?"

"No...main thak gayi hoon dawaiya kha kha kar, I want to get rid of it...kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai main aap par burden hoon." She said in frustrating way, and vishal gently went towards her, and caress her burning head with love.

"Aisa mat kaho baby...I really love you very much, aur tum jaisi bhi ho mujhe bahut pyari ho. Don't ever repeat this word ok?" He said with affectionate smile, and parina gently hold his hand, and uttered - "Main bahut lucky hoon jo mere husband aap hai...koi aur hota toh mujhe divorce de deta, but you're so different, I love you vishal."

"I love you too more than anything my pari." Vishal kissed her forehead with evil smile on his lips, and his wife looked at him with proud feeling in her eyes, for having so caring partner.

"I love you parina...but not more than naina, and her sexy body. I hope you go to god's shelter very soon." He said to himself in mind, and gently ran his hand on her silky hair.

Scene Change : Naina completes every rituals with the help of her mother, and prepares sweet with coating of ghee to offer to the god. She pray that no one amid them brings crack that will never get heal, she would do anything to assure her husband, that it wasn't her fault, she won't let him misjudge her because of her one mistake.

In the Evening at 6:30 pm, naina was silently drinking masala tea, which she has prepared for everyone. She was lost in another world, she was still shock that mahir's father is her ex boyfriend. This is unbelievable, If he will keep his mouth shut then no problem, but someday if unfortunately he will open his mouth and would tell everyone about them, then that day she is gone, because she know no one will listen to her, nor even her own husband.