As soon as i came out Nina rushed to washroom while deepa was waking up urvi..atlast now urvu woke up with difficult and glanced at me..

"oh smiley..you are looking so adorable in this attire" she said sleepily while smiling at me.

I akwardly giggled at her as i never heard compliments from anyone otherthan my family. I looked at her she was going to get fresh up..

I glanced at my attire..nd smiled. I wore a strawberry pink peplum top matched with blue jeans. it's my anna & anni's gift for my last year birthday..

I applied some cream to my face & lipgloss to my lips nd put a bindi between my eyebrows. I tied my hair in high ponytail. Finally i got ready and packed my backpack with 2-3 books & pen as it is first day. Mean while my three roommates came out out one by one in 5 min and got ready except urvi as she had taken ten minutes to get fresh up. She was applying make up to her beautiful pale skin.

"urvi, come on only 5 min left " nina said loudly.

"ya..ya..lets go" urvi replied back while coming towards us and we all sprinted to our college by skipping our breakfast as it is only 5 min left.

We were walking..no...no...literally running to our college as it is little far from hostel.

On the way to college we saw sone seniors who are standing with banners of welcoming freshers with a fake warm smile on their faces nd instructing directions to the first years....

They glanced at us and we stopped running nd went towards them. They told our blocks & room numbers.

We again resumed our running after a little distance i stopped running nd breathing heavily while sweating fruriously by holding my stomach. My heart was beating violently don't know what happened to my poor heart...

I think it's due to running...

Ayyo kaduvale..why are you punishing me on my first day to my college.

Nina stopped and gestured me to come fast..

"ok" i said and started running while cursing myself.

Deepa & urvi bid bye to us as we reached their department block nd continued our running as our computerscience block is after their block. Everyone were looking at both of us in weird way.

As we are running i was staggred & stunned suddenly when my eyes took a glimpse of a handsome hunk who was stepping out from his sports car. My breath hitched when i saw that guy.

"Smiley" i came out of my trance nd turned my gaze from him towards my friend nina.

"we are getting late come fast" she said but all my eyes again craved for his look. I twisted my neck to see him.

There he is talking to someone while facing his back towards my direction. I was about to walk towards him as i want to take a look at his face from near as i can't be able to see his face clearly from little far but someone stopped me by holding my hand..

I looked at the person only to see my roommate com friend nina glaring at me..

"why are walking in that direction we have to go this side" she said while gritting her teeth.