Stardust Crusaders 24

Start from the beginning

Polnareff's eyes widened in horror gasping

Polnareff's eyes widened in horror gasping...."You do not mean...."

"You wished for Avdol to come back to life!" Cameo declared dramatically. "HAIL TO YOU!!"

The third smoke explosion went off as Cameo disappeared from sight leaving Polnareff who looked around frantically noticing the Egyptian Fortune teller standing tall a few meters away from him, intimidating as the Frenchman hurried back on his feet in fear as Avdol leaped at him while Polnareff screamed:

"No....he is.....Avdol!"

In that moment Avdol attacked him ripping opened Polnareff's chest with his finger nails, Polnareff being flung away slowly bleeding out.

"Av...dol...." He whispered weakly as he landed harshly as Avdol's right ring finger and index finger crumbled away.

"My fingers..." Avdol gritted out observing them "They have.....crumbled to pieces Polnareff!" He shouted at the silver haired male. "I blame you for this! Because of your bumbling I ....ended up like this!" 

He lifted his white headban revealing a gaping hole in his forehead as he glared at him as Polnareff's body was shaking, trembling like a leaf in the chilly night breeze his eyes wide in terror memories of the day where he

"Avdol....I made you...I" Polnareff pressed out guiltily.

"You will pay for this Polnareff! And you will do it with your flesh!" Avdol announced voice booming as he jumped din the air attacking Polnareff in almost inhuman speed.

"I will get better if I eat right?" Sherry asked cutely jumping u to them "Right? Big Brother!"

They tore off chunks of his shoulder as Polnareff screamed as their red eyeballs gleamed dangerously in the darkness, turning to Polnareff and starting to walk owards him agonizing slow, like predetors on the hunt.