September 3, 2015

It's midnight, we got on the train 3 hours ago and right now we're in Tennessee. Delaney is still up and she's watching Dragon Tales ,Darío went to get us some food.

He just can't back, he got me a Chicken Caesar Salad and a water, Dalaney got chicken nuggets and ice cream, he got himself a burger and a large coke.

" THANK YOU DARRYYYY" Delaney exclaimed.

"Thanks Darío," he gave me a curt nod

"I think we'll be in New York in 4 hours and from there we can rest and them catch a Grey Hound to Canada," he said looking at me.

" sounds good to me, my boy." I smiled.

" What is K... nada? Doesn't nada mean nothing?" Delaney says with a confused expression her face.

"Canada sweetie, that's where we're going to live. It has snow, and moose it's really fun." I told her with a toothy smile.

" I never saw snowed bafore Bubby, is it like home?" She said with her head tilted slightly.

"No sweets it's really cold, and when we get there we'll get you some clothes,go shopping, and get our nails done sound fun?" I asked her

"Yea but I want my hair colored too, Bubby! Just like you!" She said with puppy eyes

"You have to ask Darry..." I said looking at Dario with puppy eyes too

"Please Darry, I'm your favorite sister..." she said with the cutest voice ever.

"You're my only sister Delaney. And no you cannot, unless it's like a darker shade of brown." He said in a stern voice.

"But Darry... p-please then the girl will think I'm mature, Ms. Alverez thought me that word." She pleaded.

" Korina I said no. No means no, got it?" He said coldly, but I knew he was just being responsible.

"Fine. I'm not your sister anymore." She says looking away with a pout.

"Delaney, it doesn't work that way. You will be my sister, forever." He said with a grin.

" Both of ya! Just stop please, y'all are giving me a headache." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry bubby..." Delaney said looking down playing with her fingers.

"It's ok sweets, in 15 minutes we're all going to the bunks to rest ok?"I said.

"Ok." They both replied in unison

" Darío we should get off in Massachusetts." I said knowing they're aren't any motels in New York cheap...

"Ok then we'll wake up at 2, ok?" He said

"Nah you guys get some rest I'll stay up." I said with a small grin.

"Ok." He says while picking up Delaney and taking her to the bunks.

I can't believe it... I'm running away with I guy, I just met and a little girl. No regrets I love them both already anyway.