The light turned to red.

"That baby is cute" Rakim said, pointing through the window.

He saw a woman same hair as Callista's, carrying a baby. Tyler felt something weird as the light turned green.

Something was odd.

When they reached the place the two men changed clothes, getting ready for the shoot. It was all too quiet as Rakim's phone started to ring.

He excused himself and quickly answered it.

Tyler unintentionally followed him.

"What?......Is Callista okay?"

Tyler's eyes widen as he heard the name.

"How long are y'all there?...... hours?... Chill man, we haven't started yet"

"Yo, he sent it at the wrong group chat......Aight, I'm on my way"

And with that, Tyler took his phone as a notification from Jasper appeared about an hour ago.

C hospital baby coming!

Rakim hang up the call and was surprised to see— Tyler was waiting for him.

He was confused and agitated on what he heard.

"Nigga explain everything what I heard" He stated and was fuming, Rakim pulled his arm.

"We can explain it later, but for now we need to go"

Rakim told the staffs that there was an emergency going on, luckily the shoot was canceled due to Iggy Pop's errands.

This time the pain was more absolute, her system couldn't handle the pain she was in. As soon as the epidural kicked in she dilated from 5 to 9 in under 30 minutes.

They checked the babies heart rate and so as her's.

Doctors were called in to assess the situation, they are all geared up and so as the monitors and equipment used for the labor.

They were extremely worried and said the babies needs to come out now. It was looking like an emergency C-section

The babies' heart rate dropped and the doctor became extremely worried. Callista was panicking.

Only two people are allowed inside as the rest was outside, waiting.

"C you can do this, you just need to push it" Zoey said.

"It's more easy to pull in dicks rather pushing babies" Callista stuttered.

The rest of the gang was surprised for Tyler already knew Callista was at the hospital.

"Y'all need to get ready for T, man I could feel he's pretty mad" Syd said.

Who wouldn't be mad for hiding the pregnancy from the Father?

"Let's just gave Tyler some space later and let Callista explain everything when the twins come out" Calvin sat down.

Callista started to push it with all her might, while grasping. Until they heard a loud cry.

"It's a girl" The Doctor said and laid it near C's side.

It wasn't finish yet as she push it again. The baby's heart rate dropped again and so Callista's.

The Doctor said it was critical for both of their lives, either of them will survive.

Tyler quickly walked inside and kept a straight face. Rakim followed him and asked the nurses.

"T! This way" He shouted as Tyler followed him.

He don't know what to say, he felt mixed emotions about the unexpected news. Tyler thought it was Michael's child but it wasn't.

He's sure that the child was his.

His tall frame caught everyone's attention, while Calvin was talking with the nurse about the situation.

Tyler was about to get in as the nurse stopped him.

"Sorry Sir, only two people are—"

"I'm the father and those are my child" He replied with a low and distinctive tone.

The nurse allowed him and came in, it was an exact time when the second baby cried that made his face softened.

"It's a boy"

Solange and Zoey was surprised to see him as the nurse gave Tyler his son and daughter.

He cradled his child and sat next to Callista who was looking at him with her eyes are half closed.

"Congratulations Sir, it's a boy and girl"

He didn't let out any a single word but teared up in joy.