𝐗𝐕 ; deja 𝖛𝖚

⚠️ mention of committing suicide

- 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
Amai doku

Amai 'Thee Belladona' Doku. A confusing woman for the world to put a nail down on. She's many things: sexual, desirable, dangerous, gruesome. Her visions, you only see them once, the last smell you'll sense, the last view you see, the last sounds you'll hear and the last flavour your tongue will taste before your candle; your life, is blown out.

However, there is one thing Amai was necessarily associated with. One word, that seems obvious to someone who knows the demon herself, one word that is the cause of everything that has happened since the very beginning.

Fear. Her favourite thing in the entire world.

The split second she senses the tiniest amount of fear in her victims. They were wrapped around her finger like a ring.

Y/N, who you know wouldn't get startled easily by a cursed spirit due to the exposure of her family massacre as well as encountering one the same day she met Amai, was fearful in that moment when she saw the demon who took advantage of that and lore Y/N into her twisted world.

Sasaki still had fear inside of her after that incident at her school, Amai notified instantly and took over Y/N. Enji was taken advantage of, not be Y/N, Amai after their intimate moment once that fear of Enji had of Y/N getting a little too comfortable.

Fear is the root of the Sweet-Poison demon's evil, and Amai wasn't the only one.

The demon dog quickly came to the rescue, grabbing the two first years and avoiding another powerful attack from the cursed spirit.
It didn't take the spirit long enough to regain its energy but this time it attacks Y/N, before she could even react the environment around her changed completely.

She found herself back in the hospital room, hugging Yuji, it was the same one a couple of hours ago. Why was Amai showing me this?.... Or was it Amai?

He (Itadori) grew more serious, despite his body's attempts of falling asleep, "But I have to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Why do you love me?"

"Well..." Y/N confessed, shifting around a little to find a comfortable spot in the cuddle with Yuji. "At the beginning of this crazy shit, I never had the motive of making friends because of the cursed world we are in. There was only a matter of time until they were killed by it. Even when I met you for the first time... I regretfully now thinking the same thing. But as we joined Jujustu Tech and kinda grew together through the heartbreaks and discoveries, there were times when I wanted to ... myself, you showed me there was something more to life, to care for."

"Oh.." That was all he had to say. She left himself speechless, his confession sounded basic compared to hers. Yuji didn't comprehend how just him being himself had such an effect on Y/N. He thought it was more the other way round.

"...and with this feeding ''pattern'' messing up almost everything." Y/N proceeded, sitting up awkwardly avoiding straddling her boyfriend and moving to the side of the confined bed.

She admitted shamefully, "I scared that I meant hurt...you, or Fushiguro or Azumi, Nobara or anyone I care about. I-I don't wanna go berserk like back at the school, and I've tried to conceal it but-"

"I've been meaning to talk to you for the longest of times." Says a voice she wasn't expecting to come out from Yuji. Y/N looked up to see Yuji but his hair was slick back and he had many tattoos on his face, arms, and wrists.
Sukuna.

As the memory begins to fade back into reality, the last words from Sukuna declared. "But it seems I don't have enough time, but I'll wait for another time. Until then, just remember there's no point in shielding something that'll inevitably happen in the future and much worse. So, let out; conquer it. Don't waste your talents when later on they'll be your faults..."

Y/N lay on her back, blood from who knows sticking into her skin and staining her clothes again. Is this deja vu? Was her hunger was heightened even more than it already was? When was her legs going to give in? Were there bodies going to surround her as Megumi (who was still passed) with a broken leg crawls over to her? She didn't know.
And to be frank, she didn't care.

"go fuck yourself..." She spat (not actually) at the cursed spirit only a couple of meters away from her. The girl sat up onto her knees, staring deep into its eyes to sense something. She yelled louder, "Go fuck yourself."

The spirit stood on guard, still not sensing the exact thing Y/N was looking for. She continued menacingly and sensually as she got steady on her feet. "You fucking heard me, want me to scream it your ears, or maybe I would make you scream as I rip your heart slowly and slowly out of your chest? Pump up your lungs and pop them before they burst themselves?"

The cursed spirit behind to crumble at her dominant approach even though she was badly injured, it felt lost in her eyes and not the good kind of lost it was: Petrifying.

"Gotcha."

"Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden!" Megumi unleashed his power. The room was lit in dark red as the floor was covered by thick black liquid up to their ankles. The domain was incomplete, it's ugly work at best. But for now, it's just fine.

"I'm surprised you had it in you to let cut loose," Y/N smirked to Megumi as they both bled from the cuts in their foreheads and the black liquid transformed into thousands of black and white coloured frogs the same ones Megumi would use in his techniques.

Fushiguro smirked back, "Screw all that. Let's get crazy."

"